[Android 14][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

Search This thread

jaxkub

Nov 25, 2018
I installed bitgapps as a magisk module, apparently you can disable gapps from magisk?
When I click turn off bitgapps in magisk, they still work, after restart system they continue to work

TheHitMan

Sep 20, 2017
I installed bitgapps as a magisk module, apparently you can disable gapps from magisk?
When I click turn off bitgapps in magisk, they still work, after restart system they continue to work
Check for this file and let me know.

Code:
/data/adb/service.d/modprobe.sh

EDIT: Are you sure, you have installed BiTGApps as systemless ?

Reactions: pocketrule

TheHitMan

Sep 20, 2017
No, no Telegram user, sorry. From what I read in the changelog, you rewrote the code for mounting partitions, so I guess it's there somewhere.

What's the difference between both, say, ways to mount partitions that doesn't like that new setup.
Then i will provide test build here.

Latest changes are fixes for the same, previous changes cause mounting error.

atriumdj

May 6, 2018
Good morning:

First of all thanks for the contribution.

I have an I9300 and I need the playstore. I have thought about installing BiTGApps-arm-12.1.0-v1.1-signed.zip but I wanted to know if it is possible to install it by flashing from TWRP instead of using magisk.

Thanks i wait answer.

TheHitMan

Sep 20, 2017
Good morning:

First of all thanks for the contribution.

I have an I9300 and I need the playstore. I have thought about installing BiTGApps-arm-12.1.0-v1.1-signed.zip but I wanted to know if it is possible to install it by flashing from TWRP instead of using magisk.

Thanks i wait answer.
Yes,

Default installation is from recovery. Rest are features (optional).

breversa

Mar 21, 2012
LG G4
Fairphone 2
Hello!

I've installed BiTGApps-arm64-11.0.0-v1.1_signed.zip as a Magisk 25.2 module on a Samsung Galaxy M51 (SM-M515F/DSN) running LineageOS 18.1 (from https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-11-0-oneui-3-1-unofficial-eol-lineageos-18-1-for-samsung-m51.4252011/), installed from TWRP 3.5.1 (from https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-unofficial-oneui3-1-twrp-3-5-1_10-0-for-samsung-m51.4249719/).

The phone was originally running the latest stock Samsung/OneUI Android 12 ROM, so that's technically a downgrade.

However, although BiTGApps are properly installed (I had to reboot manually as the "reboot" button didn't work) and activated in Magisk, NO Google App is displayed in the app drawer.
Settings > Accounts > Add an account also seems to not be working (the screen "blinks" when I tap on it, as if a new window appear then instantly disappeared).

I've also tried installing BiTGApps from TWRP (that was my first try before Magisk), for the same result.

Any idea what's going wrong?

breversa

Mar 21, 2012
LG G4
Fairphone 2
You can provide either recovery log or magisk app installation log.

* Recovery log usually found in /tmp
* Save button in top right for magisk log

EDIT: Maybe upcoming release will work fine.
Thanks for the instructions !

I first of all deleted the BiTGApps module from Magisk, rebooted, then installed the module again to save the log.

However, as the phone started behaving weirdly just afterwards (unable to go into settings, for instance), I rebooted the phone, which stays on the loading screen with the following messages looping in logcat (see logcat.zip).

I then rebooted to recovery and uninstalled BiTGApps using https://bitgapps.github.io/uninstall.html (see recovery.log.zip).

I'll now try to reboot and reinstall BiTGApps.

Attachments

• logcat.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 7
  • recovery.log.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v3.3)

Please read #Post1229 and #Post1230.

* Added proper fixes for broken sound on older Platform.
    * Bring back updated version of busybox built with NDK r26d.

Full changelog available at website.

🔥 Get it from https://bitgapps.io

🐧 Join us @BiTGAppsOfficial

👏 Thanks to @super14253 for his efforts.
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v3.0)

I succeeded in Shipping GAPPS Build of Crdroid With OTA That Too Unofficial Build.
    I simply used gapps from arrowos 13.1 for Android 13

Just Remove The Overlays From The ArrowGMS Packages As crDroid Have Them Already Defined.

My Build Is Running Up And Even OTA Worked Flawlessly!
    I am building crDroid A14 (v10.4 it worked in v10.2) not A13.

I have already built A13 (for Google Pixel 4a sunfish) with gapps, and distribute it here on XDA.

I also have a release with GApps of crDroid v10.2 (which is A14). However, when I did a resync for crDroid v10.4, the method I used (source from Bliss) failed to build.

ooops: just realised this is the BitGApps thread, not the open GApps thead. My Bad.
    Announcement

So i released two updates in a row v3.1 & v3.2 to fix that broken audio on older Platform. But it turns out, it is still there. With the help of @super14253, we figured out what causing this and new build will be released soon with proper fixes. All thanks to @super14253 for his time and efforts. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    Since BitGApps V2.8 I got a Sound-Problem (No Ringtone, SMS- nor Notification Sound is played when selected in the Settings ans also not when the OS is running).
    I get only sound-confirmatin when using Vol-Up/-Down.
    This also applies to the new v3.2 :(

My Phone is a Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 with Android 7.1.2 (LineageOS 14.1)
    Please read #Post1237.
    SamWNiA.png

Hi All,

Welcome to the official BiTGApps Release thread!

A Custom Google Apps Package which contain Minimal, But has all the required Google Applications to get Google Services functionality. It comes with many useful features and easy installation.

BiTGApps support additional features like Battery Optimization for Google Play Services and its component. Smart Space feature allows re-flashing of BiTGApps even with insufficient space in system.

About The BiTGApps Project
    BiTGApps is a Google Apps Package with Minimal installation. Minimal, but still provide proper Google Services functionality. Even the variants like Mini, Omni and Roar which has extras but still comes with relevant Google Apps, not to fill your device system space with unneeded Google stuff. Simplicity, but straight to the point is what BiTGApps all about. The idea behind this project is having a Google Apps Package with relevant stuffs and no bloats at all. It does not focus on having several Package Variations unlike other Google Apps Packages.
    Features of BiTGApps
    • All Platforms and All Android Versions are Supported
    • Minimal Build with Package size less than 80MB
    • Enabled Doze Mode for Google Play Services
    • It comes in four variants with different set of Apps
    • It comes with wide range of freeware Addons
    • Offers Seamless OTA Updates through Survival Script
    • Small size for easy Download and Installation
    • Configuration file can be used to Customize Installation
    • Variants like Mini, Omni, Roar with extra Google Apps
    • Advance Features and Options for Power users
    Google Apps should be installed via recovery immediately after installing Custom ROM. If you reboot into system before installing Google Apps, you must factory reset and then install them, otherwise expect crashes.
    The latest builds of BiTGApps for Android can be downloaded from the BiTGApps Homepage.
    Additional information is available at the website.

Please don't publicly mirror the Prebuilt Packages instead link users to Homepage, to ensure that users will always be directed to the very latest version of the BiTGApps.
    BiTGApps Stable Release (v3.3)

* Added proper fixes for broken sound on older Platform.
    * Bring back updated version of busybox built with NDK r26d.

👏 Thanks to @super14253 for his efforts.
    Thread closed at OP's request and will be reopened once he is done with the installer work.
    Thanks for understanding.