Custom GT watch faces without chinese ID

Search This thread

ilm89

Aug 6, 2008
NEW VERSION - WatchFaceEnabler3. apk
It works with all 10.xxx versions(including 10.0.1.0.30beta or last official version from googlplay)

how to:
install attached apk(WatchFaceEnabler3. apk)
enable IT in xposed
restart

in Huawei Health add faces, click to 3 dots and install the face.
(if you don't see the 3 dots, click to search button+write something to searchbox) ;)

Attachments

• WatchFaceEnabler_3.apk
    296.2 KB · Views: 50,272
Last edited:

pacifox

Jan 1, 2008
Hi, with my P30 Pro, I try your virtualXposed method but Health beta will not launched...

So I try to remove my last version of Health but your beta version could not be installed

Do you have any other solution ?

Last edited:
Reactions: daywalker59

ilm89

Aug 6, 2008
Yes I try this but he said
Not network available and close-up...

I don't try to un install huawei mobile service, if I try this I don't broke anything on my phone?!

no, mobile service can be uninstalled/installed freely.

It is curious, i tested it on many devices, android versions... it works very well..

ilm89

Aug 6, 2008
If you start the Health outside the VirtualXposed, it works? If yes, open the VirtualXposed and clone your installed Health app to xposed "Add App->CloneApps->check the "Huawei Mobile Services" and "Huawei Health beta".

REMEjames

Sep 15, 2019
These guys are correct, virtualxposed is not allowing the health app to boot properly, if it does then it just stays on initiation screen. UPDATE! Just managed to get it working on a different phone, strange that the S10 wouldn't work but a Blackview A30 did. Have already added a custom face aswell. Thankyou developer

Last edited:

ilm89

Aug 6, 2008
1. install Huawei Health beta, start it, app reguire Huawei Mobile Serivces, install it from google play
2.install my Xposed module - WatchFaceEnabler.apk
3. install virtualXposed, start it, and add (clone to xposed) this 3 apk - HuaweiHealt beta, Hawei Mobile Serivces, WatchFaceEnabler
4. in xposed module manager enable WatchFaceEnabler - restart xposed. (within application, press restart)
5. within virtualXposed start the Huawei health...
6. login with any Huawei ID, add watches, click on Wtchafaces and there is a "+" button right up.

I can create video, if it necessary...

justaboy73

Jun 29, 2013
1. install Huawei Health beta, start it, app reguire Huawei Mobile Serivces, install it from google play
3. install virtualXposed, start it, and add (clone to xposed) this 3 apk - HuaweiHealt beta, Hawei Mobile Serivces, WatchFaceEnabler
4. in xposed module manager enable WatchFaceEnabler - restart xposed. (within application, press restart)
6. login with any Huawei ID, add watches, click on Wtchafaces and there is a "+" button right up.

A video would be greatly appreciated!

psocik

Sep 21, 2015
i have a question...if i on newest health app from gp it will work? or have to uninstall and install this one from the first tread? All my data will be lost afterwards? Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ilm89

Aug 6, 2008
No, newest official version of Huawei Health not work. The Beta version apk from first post is necessary. But your data is "safe" in your huawei cloud. So you can install/uninstall any Huawei health applications. If you use the same huawei ID, your data will be updated from Huawei cloud...

tahagamal

Sep 10, 2012
How you are adding many faces together
Huawei health in my side install only one and if i installed another one in the app. The previous one get removed

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Can you upload watchfaces apk. The line doesn't work

chris_pyc

Dec 11, 2015
P30 pro Canada
VOG-L04
EMUI 9.1.0

Edit: using virtual exposed

Having an issue with connecting the watch. Pairing shows up on the watch and pairs successfully, but the phone doesn't see the pairing from the watch but does show up in the devices as connected. After that, the app crashes once I press on it in devices

Chris

ilm89

Aug 6, 2008
How you are adding many faces together
Huawei health in my side install only one and if i installed another one in the app. The previous one get removed

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Can you upload watchfaces apk. The line doesn't work

Yes, Huawei Health allows to install only one custom face. But it no problem to add all your faces to phone, and install whatever you want.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW VERSION - WatchFaceEnabler3. apk
    It works with all 10.xxx versions(including 10.0.1.0.30beta or last official version from googlplay)

how to:
    install attached apk(WatchFaceEnabler3. apk)
    enable IT in xposed
    restart

in Huawei Health add faces, click to 3 dots and install the face.
    (if you don't see the 3 dots, click to search button+write something to searchbox) ;)

Didn't works for me and it has deleted all my stats :(

Edit : Stats are back :) but way to have the option

Tapatalk
    Other thing I did is use a VPN works whit mi LG v35 and My band 5
    ...video added (first post)
    what type of phone do you have? on some type - mostly on huawei, not working the "virtualXposed" method. I recommend you to use another, rooted phone with xposed installed for installing custom watchfaces...