Custom GT watch faces without chinese ID

Search This thread

Drabique

Apr 29, 2020
Hello

I installed VirtualXposed, the beta and everything else but I can't pair my watch, it is not found.

My phone is a OnePlus 5. Would you have an idea?
Thank you

Dreamer14

May 12, 2020
Hi I have a Galaxy S10 Android 10 (unrooted)
I've been having trouble to get the watch faces on my phone too (I'm in the US)
I've recently purchased a Huawei band 4 pro.
I've been having trouble to get access to the watch faces at all on the health app.
I tried installing the beta version 10.0.6 and that didn't work nor did setting up uk/china AppGallery. (though I'm not sure if I did it right).

I am not sure if I am following the correct instructions here, so if someone could point me to how to fix this problem (ideally without rooting my phone) I would be forever thankful!

chenomemetto

Feb 1, 2020
i get in trouble.
Virtualxposed worked for me until 1 mounth.
Now i tried with health 09.0 beta china... i try with health 10.0.6. i tried with all huawei mobile services and 2 apk of watchenabler. but nothing seems to work.
when i goto to install my face the + button doesnt appear. (in vxposed is enable ) on heath 10.0.6 appera the 3 point but when i click on it the app crash. did you know if
some patch disable the install of third part of face? thanks.

edit: resolved to change location to first lunch. state = china. ... now it works

Last edited:

a_khusairi

Apr 2, 2015
Google Pixel 2 XL
Hi, can you explain how to use the Frida magisk module? Thx

Enviado desde mi MI PAD 4 mediante Tapatalk

install magiskfrida on your phone, reboot ....
put the file frida, fridain.js, and fridainj in data / adb / modules / magiskfrida .... open service.sh in this module rename * fridaserver with fridainj, open module.prop in this module rename * fridaserver with fridainj .... reboot, **the fridainj file must be the latest version in accordance with the magiskfrida version that is compatible with the ARMv and processor phone you are using**
after rebooting, to run it type the code in the terminal emulator su then frida or you can use tasker to automatically use every health application without having to always enter this code

Last edited:
Reactions: stormtrooper200
May 25, 2006
put the file frida, fridain.js, and fridainj in data / adb / modules / magiskfrida .... open service.sh in this module rename * fridaserver with fridainj, open module.prop in this module rename * fridaserver with fridainj .... reboot, **the fridainj file must be the latest version in accordance with the magiskfrida version that is compatible with the ARMv and processor phone you are using**
after rebooting, to run it type the code in the terminal emulator su then frida or you can use tasker to automatically use every health application without having to always enter this code
Great, thx!!

Enviado desde mi Mi 9 SE mediante Tapatalk

May 25, 2006
I'm following your instructions but into service.sh and module.prop I haven't the word fridaserver. That's what I have:
#!/system/bin/sh
# Do NOT assume where your module will be located.
# ALWAYS use $MODDIR if you need to know where this script
# and module is placed.
# This will make sure your module will still work
# if Magisk change its mount point in the future
MODDIR=${0%/*}

# This script will be executed in late_start service mode
frida-server -D

And module.prop
id=magisk-frida
name=MagiskFrida
version=12.9.2-1
versionCode=12921
author=ViRb3
description=Run frida-server on boot
So I can't rename them...
Any help?

a_khusairi

Apr 2, 2015
Google Pixel 2 XL
I'm following your instructions but into service.sh and module.prop I haven't the word fridaserver. That's what I have:
#!/system/bin/sh
# Do NOT assume where your module will be located.
# ALWAYS use $MODDIR if you need to know where this script
# and module is placed.
# This will make sure your module will still work
# if Magisk change its mount point in the future
MODDIR=${0%/*}

# This script will be executed in late_start service mode
frida-server -D

And module.prop
id=magisk-frida
name=MagiskFrida
version=12.9.2-1
versionCode=12921
author=ViRb3
description=Run frida-server on boot
So I can't rename them...
Any help?

Sorry my mistake put this three file on data/modules/magisk-frida/system/bin. don't forget permission this three file 0755, before type kode su then frida, first open your health application

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200518-235116.png
    Screenshot_20200518-235116.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_20200518-235144.png
    Screenshot_20200518-235144.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

astrovale

Aug 27, 2010
Rimini
1st of all, thanks to the dev for this development.
Is there a chance to get an update on the easiest way to accomplish this thing? Is there a way to get it on a) an unrooted S10; b) using the official play store huawei health app? If possible, it should suffice to install virtualxposed, clone HH app and HMS within it and then enable multipleface module in virtualxposed. Possible? Correct procedure?

astrovale

Aug 27, 2010
Rimini
Something I can not comprehend with the whole install custom watchface methods. After I have installed the custom watchfaces can I uninstall the beta Health app and use the Google Play Health version with my main Huawei account or that will erase the watchfaces and my watch's data (when I pair to another version) ?

You can install the standard version and return to your account and the watch faces will remain on your watch: I've done it on an S10 and I can confirm it's fine

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Hello all...there is an easier way to get to the additional watch faces in the Health app without root or exposed.
1. Download Huawei App Gallery apk from https://huaweimobileservices.com/appgallery/
2. When you open the app gallery, it will prompt you to download and install Mobile Services. in Mobile Services select U.K.(for English only speaking people) for the region.
3. Open App Gallery and set up an account, verify and log in. Use your email not your phone number(Unless you live in the U.K.)
4. Uninstall playstore Huawei Health app(clear cache and data first)
5. Turn on Airplane mode and Wifi
6. Download and install Huawei Health App from Huawei App Gallery
7. Turn on bluetooth and open App connect your watch. verify you have access to the Watchface store.
8. turn off airplane mode.
9.:good:

Hello, do you mean that this system works WITHOUT all the taichi, facenabler, etc, etc? Just HH from the Huawei appgallery and a UK account?

derausgewanderte

Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hello, do you mean that this system works WITHOUT all the taichi, facenabler, etc, etc? Just HH from the Huawei appgallery and a UK account?

unfortunately, it used to work - but not anymore. I was lucky to download a bunch of faces. If you follow posts past this you'll see that it's not working anymore with newer sw versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: astrovale

astrovale

Aug 27, 2010
Rimini
unfortunately, it used to work - but not anymore. I was lucky to download a bunch of faces. If you follow posts past this you'll see that it's not working anymore with newer sw versions.

Thanks. I circumvented the problem installing all the "garbage" on an old phone and I use that for face tranfers. It works like a charm and allows mr to keep the updated non-beta version on my regular phone. Best of both worlds

Mairo

Feb 28, 2013
After updating Oneplus 5t to android 10 , Huawei Helth wont open if Watchface enabler is enabled. Is there any fix?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW VERSION - WatchFaceEnabler3. apk
    It works with all 10.xxx versions(including 10.0.1.0.30beta or last official version from googlplay)

how to:
    install attached apk(WatchFaceEnabler3. apk)
    enable IT in xposed
    restart

in Huawei Health add faces, click to 3 dots and install the face.
    (if you don't see the 3 dots, click to search button+write something to searchbox) ;)
    1. install Huawei Health beta, start it, app reguire Huawei Mobile Serivces, install it from google play
    2.install my Xposed module - WatchFaceEnabler.apk
    3. install virtualXposed, start it, and add (clone to xposed) this 3 apk - HuaweiHealt beta, Hawei Mobile Serivces, WatchFaceEnabler
    4. in xposed module manager enable WatchFaceEnabler - restart xposed. (within application, press restart)
    5. within virtualXposed start the Huawei health...
    6. login with any Huawei ID, add watches, click on Wtchafaces and there is a "+" button right up.

I can create video, if it necessary...
    Didn't works for me and it has deleted all my stats :(

Edit : Stats are back :) but way to have the option

Tapatalk
    Other thing I did is use a VPN works whit mi LG v35 and My band 5
    ...video added (first post)
    what type of phone do you have? on some type - mostly on huawei, not working the "virtualXposed" method. I recommend you to use another, rooted phone with xposed installed for installing custom watchfaces...