Custom GT watch faces without chinese ID

Search This thread

Lpuboy87

Jun 12, 2012
NYC
Im sure this was probably answered before, I just got a GT2 and my main phone is a Mate 20 Pro (mainland china model). My HUAWEI is UK based even though i live in the US, anyway....i took my old S7 and installed the app gallery and it installed hms ...created a new huawei ID with region China set as the region. sms confirm...go to app gallery and download health. When i open the health app it prompts me to select a region, i again put China and the full features are there version 10.0.5.531. I go to my Mate 20 pro uninstall health...logout of my ID...entered new ID i created for China..go to appgallery (region says china in huawei id and appgallery)..download the health app and dont get the prompt asking me what country im in and just defaults to US and cant get the watch face features....any ideas ?????

Chris Hansen

Nov 24, 2010
I have tried every method in this thread, and ones I found elsewhere, but I cannot seem to get this to work. I have tried this on both my Galaxy S10 (unrooted) and on my old Nexus 6P (rooted). Is there some way to do this as someone in the US? Setting the region to UK does not work, as it tries to text me for verification which doesn't work. Using the Frida method on both the latest Play Store version and beta doesn't work (the code executes, but does nothing). TIA.

zimmen

Jan 8, 2011
Umeå
I have tried every method in this thread, and ones I found elsewhere, but I cannot seem to get this to work. I have tried this on both my Galaxy S10 (unrooted) and on my old Nexus 6P (rooted). Is there some way to do this as someone in the US? Setting the region to UK does not work, as it tries to text me for verification which doesn't work. Using the Frida method on both the latest Play Store version and beta doesn't work (the code executes, but does nothing). TIA.

Same here! Tried everything, cant get it to work on my P30 Pro.

Anyone ?

ilm89

Aug 6, 2008
Use rooted device with ed-xposed magisk module. Set any region, install any health version... worked like a charm...

Chris Hansen

Nov 24, 2010
Use rooted device with ed-xposed magisk module. Set any region, install any health version... worked like a charm...

I wiped my N6P and started from scratch and still no luck. Here are the steps I took:

• Formatted everything (data/cache/internal storage)
  • Booted and set up the phone
  • Installed Magisk Manager 7.5.1(Magisk 20.4 framework already installed)
  • Installed EdXposed Manager 4.5.7
  • Installed Riru Core 21.2 via Magisk
  • Booted to Recovery, installed EdXposed framework
  • Installed the WatchFaceEnabler apk
  • Ensured everything was enabled, rebooted
  • Installed Huawei Health from the Play Store, went through setup
  • Added GT2 watch

After all this, I don't have the option of viewing watch faces, either under the device itself or on the Devices tab, let alone having the ability to upload faces. Am I missing a step somewhere?

a_khusairi

Apr 2, 2015
Google Pixel 2 XL
I wiped my N6P and started from scratch and still no luck. Here are the steps I took:

Formatted everything (data/cache/internal storage)
Booted and set up the phone
Installed Magisk Manager 7.5.1(Magisk 20.4 framework already installed)
Installed EdXposed Manager 4.5.7
Installed Riru Core 21.2 via Magisk
Booted to Recovery, installed EdXposed framework
Installed the WatchFaceEnabler apk
Ensured everything was enabled, rebooted
Installed Huawei Health from the Play Store, went through setup
Added GT2 watch

After all this, I don't have the option of viewing watch faces, either under the device itself or on the Devices tab, let alone having the ability to upload faces. Am I missing a step somewhere?
The watch enabler module doesn't work perfectly in the latest version of the health app on the google play store, use version 10.0.3.551

Chris Hansen

Nov 24, 2010
The watch enabler module doesn't work perfectly in the latest version of the health app on the google play store, use version 10.0.3.551

Still no luck. I don't get the option for watch faces at all. The 3-dot menu only gives me the option to unpair the watch.
Also, as an FYI that version doesn't exist, it's either 10.0.3.511 or 10.0.5.531. I tried both.

a_khusairi

Apr 2, 2015
Google Pixel 2 XL
Still no luck. I don't get the option for watch faces at all. The 3-dot menu only gives me the option to unpair the watch.
Also, as an FYI that version doesn't exist, it's either 10.0.3.511 or 10.0.5.531. I tried both.
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/huawei-internet-service/health/health-10-0-3-511-release/ or you can use multiple custom faces module on xposed manager
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sm...guide-install-multiple-custom-huawei-t4053273

Last edited:

zimmen

Jan 8, 2011
Umeå
Okay, so in the latest version of Huawei Health (10.1.0.311) , If you go to the watchfaces I find something called "Hanterare" in Swedish, think it would be "Manager".
And in that tab i find something called "Installationshanteraren" Install Manager?
But I cant find anywhere to put a .hwt theme, so i can install it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200611_200038_com.huawei.health.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611_200038_com.huawei.health.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 939
  • Screenshot_20200611_200041_com.huawei.health.jpg
    Screenshot_20200611_200041_com.huawei.health.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 943

milangenije

Jun 9, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Okay, so in the latest version of Huawei Health (10.1.0.311) , If you go to the watchfaces I find something called "Hanterare" in Swedish, think it would be "Manager".
And in that tab i find something called "Installationshanteraren" Install Manager?
But I cant find anywhere to put a .hwt theme, so i can install it?
I would like to know same thing. I have it, it is Manager, but i hvae no idea how to install it

Delijohn

Sep 2, 2009
Lausanne
just updated my app and i have the same setting.. what if we check where the files are saved in our phones, before pushed to the watch?

Hello I have a OnePlus 5 and Android 10. I am rooted with Magisk 20.4. Huawei Health latest version 10.1.0.311. I use the rooted method and when I integrate the WatchFaceEnabler module in EdXeposedManager Huawei Health hang. Do you have an idea ? Thank you for sharing your method with rooted smartphone running Android 10 and latest version of Huawei Health. Thank you.

a_khusairi

Apr 2, 2015
Google Pixel 2 XL
Hello I have a OnePlus 5 and Android 10. I am rooted with Magisk 20.4. Huawei Health latest version 10.1.0.311. I use the rooted method and when I integrate the WatchFaceEnabler module in EdXeposedManager Huawei Health hang. Do you have an idea ? Thank you for sharing your method with rooted smartphone running Android 10 and latest version of Huawei Health. Thank you.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/huawei-internet-service/health/health-10-0-3-511-release/

Engnunoalmeida

Jul 2, 2020
yes, yes. It works with "virtual xposed"https://www.xda-developers.com/virtualxposed-xposed-modules-without-root/

install virtalxposed app
install huawei health from market, or 10xxx beta
install huawei mobile services
install watchfaceenabler.apk

start the VirtualXposed - add the Health+MobileServices+watchfaceenabler to it.
manage/enable the watchface enabler in virtualxposed
"restart" virtualxposed (from menu - restart)
execute HuaweiHealth in virtualxposed...
install faces
enjoy ;)

Hi,
Good description from process.
I do all the steps before, but when I choose a face in hwt format, the application says that the format is invalid.
What should I do?

Reactions: tullo1076

fenrir_ac

Jun 21, 2014

Sandhook crash on me. Switched to yahfa solved the issue for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW VERSION - WatchFaceEnabler3. apk
    It works with all 10.xxx versions(including 10.0.1.0.30beta or last official version from googlplay)

how to:
    install attached apk(WatchFaceEnabler3. apk)
    enable IT in xposed
    restart

in Huawei Health add faces, click to 3 dots and install the face.
    (if you don't see the 3 dots, click to search button+write something to searchbox) ;)
    1. install Huawei Health beta, start it, app reguire Huawei Mobile Serivces, install it from google play
    2.install my Xposed module - WatchFaceEnabler.apk
    3. install virtualXposed, start it, and add (clone to xposed) this 3 apk - HuaweiHealt beta, Hawei Mobile Serivces, WatchFaceEnabler
    4. in xposed module manager enable WatchFaceEnabler - restart xposed. (within application, press restart)
    5. within virtualXposed start the Huawei health...
    6. login with any Huawei ID, add watches, click on Wtchafaces and there is a "+" button right up.

I can create video, if it necessary...
    Didn't works for me and it has deleted all my stats :(

Edit : Stats are back :) but way to have the option

Tapatalk
    Other thing I did is use a VPN works whit mi LG v35 and My band 5
    ...video added (first post)
    what type of phone do you have? on some type - mostly on huawei, not working the "virtualXposed" method. I recommend you to use another, rooted phone with xposed installed for installing custom watchfaces...