Custom GT watch faces without chinese ID

Search This thread

killahtm

Dec 28, 2006
hi, i have a problem with huawei health v10.0.1.021, when i go to watchface it wont show any face (custom or factory). i´m using magisk riru i edxposed sandhook latest version with multiplefaces and watchfaceenabler 3.
do someone have a idea whats wrong?

Delijohn

Sep 2, 2009
Lausanne
Hello, I installed virtualexposed (no root) and watchfaceenabler 3 is running in the modules. Restarted of course too. When I go to the huawei app, i can see the Reccommened, Manager and Mine. The three dots on the top right corner give me the privacy statement only. What am I doing wrong?

derausgewanderte

Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I tried all kinds of things on unrooted phone. There was a time when it worked with a particular version of the Health app for a couple days. Then I was never able to get it to work again, virtual explosed, frida etc. None worked. I rooted my phone 2 weeks ago and I am currently on Havoc 3.8 and decided to try this again yesterday.

I installed edExposed (plus core), rebooted. I installed the apk from this thread and enabled it in Exposed. I had just cleared data and cache and uninstalled the Health app and reinstalled it after edExposed and the apk were in place. I am now able to go to devices/watch/help/watch faces/watch faces/three dots --> upload watch faces and upload a single watch face. Good enough for me, especially since it's working on the latest Health app from the store (US). I'm not changing it daily, so this is cool for me.
cheers

k3ksik

Dec 14, 2010
Hey Guys,I have belowed problem
https://imgur.com/a/jiwry7j
I tried with Virtual Xposed, taichi, china id method and every time the same effect: white screen, loading circle and nothing else.
Watch gt2e and xiaomi redmi note 9 phone. Any idea?

Sicak2327

Mar 11, 2017
It's been happening to me for the last week using a Chinese ID. Can anyone advise what to do with it.

Odoslané z MHA-L29 pomocou Tapatalku

nemesis666999

Jul 14, 2009
Velika Gorica
Did someone managed to install custom watch face with Virtual exposed ?
I 'am using Samsung A70

Update :
Managed to run it on older version of Android. Paired the watch but no functionality to upload a watch face.
I 'am using Huawei Health from the Play Store

Last edited:

hija31

Jul 15, 2008
Did someone managed to install custom watch face with Virtual exposed ?
I 'am using Samsung A70

Update :
Managed to run it on older version of Android. Paired the watch but no functionality to upload a watch face.
I 'am using Huawei Health from the Play Store

Look here

Gremis710

Jan 26, 2021
Awesome! Works like a charm on my unrooted A8+ , even installing multiple faces.

Thats how i did:

Installed regular Huawei Health from google play,
Installed Huawei Mobile Services from google play,
Install VirtuaXposed,
Choose Huawei Health and Mobile Services to clone inside VXP
Install watchfaceenabler3 apk in VXP
Enable Module
Reboot VXP
Run Huawei Health from VXP

And thats it, click 3 dots and add faces perfectly. Even multiple faces.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW VERSION - WatchFaceEnabler3. apk
    It works with all 10.xxx versions(including 10.0.1.0.30beta or last official version from googlplay)

how to:
    install attached apk(WatchFaceEnabler3. apk)
    enable IT in xposed
    restart

in Huawei Health add faces, click to 3 dots and install the face.
    (if you don't see the 3 dots, click to search button+write something to searchbox) ;)
    1. install Huawei Health beta, start it, app reguire Huawei Mobile Serivces, install it from google play
    2.install my Xposed module - WatchFaceEnabler.apk
    3. install virtualXposed, start it, and add (clone to xposed) this 3 apk - HuaweiHealt beta, Hawei Mobile Serivces, WatchFaceEnabler
    4. in xposed module manager enable WatchFaceEnabler - restart xposed. (within application, press restart)
    5. within virtualXposed start the Huawei health...
    6. login with any Huawei ID, add watches, click on Wtchafaces and there is a "+" button right up.

I can create video, if it necessary...
    Didn't works for me and it has deleted all my stats :(

Edit : Stats are back :) but way to have the option

Tapatalk
    Other thing I did is use a VPN works whit mi LG v35 and My band 5
    ...video added (first post)
    what type of phone do you have? on some type - mostly on huawei, not working the "virtualXposed" method. I recommend you to use another, rooted phone with xposed installed for installing custom watchfaces...