• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Custom LED notification colour?

Search This thread

DerSteppo

Aug 10, 2017
Frankfurt
Hi, did anyone manage to change the colour of the notification LED? It seems to be flashing only green, no matter what the app setting is. For example, I assigned blue for Signal. Still blinking green.

Many thanks for your help.

denNorske

Dec 9, 2015
Norway
floof.cc
I did some testing for you!

So I used an app called "Light Manager 2", available in the Play Store.

So, I went and tested a few colors. Purple, White, Blue, green, yellow, red and orange.

Purple, yellow, white and orange = Orange
Blue and green = Green
Red = Red

To me, it looks like the phone only have three available colors on it. That is orange (generally used for charging), red (low battery) and green (general notifications).

I hope that helps!

DerSteppo

Aug 10, 2017
Frankfurt
Tusen takk my friend. I suspected that, and I hope that Asus will make more colours available in the future. It is an RGB LED, so it should be possible. Or, maybe modpunk and derfelot will find a way to make it happen in their LOS! :giggle:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did some testing for you!

So I used an app called "Light Manager 2", available in the Play Store.

So, I went and tested a few colors. Purple, White, Blue, green, yellow, red and orange.

Purple, yellow, white and orange = Orange
    Blue and green = Green
    Red = Red

To me, it looks like the phone only have three available colors on it. That is orange (generally used for charging), red (low battery) and green (general notifications).

I hope that helps!