I am getting a bootloop on the May Pixel 4XL security update when using the April Mod. I deleted Magisk modules and tried several iterations and reflashing. The only caveat is that I did not do a "clean" install, but edited the "-W" out of the batch file when I flashed the May update.
Just installed the June ADB mod on a stock rooted Pixel 4XL. I flashed the June Google update via the "delete the -W" method. All went perfectly and appears to be fully functional. Thank you Tulsadiver!!
The purpose of this installer is to generate for you a custom module that you can flash in Magisk Manager. It will have all the mods that you have selected from the installer menu. You need root and of course you need to be attached to your PC. On first installation of systemui base, a pop-up asking to give ADB shell root permission will show. Please do so.
Zip installer is installed from your phone, not your pc. You will install the mods through Magisk app. Unzip the Zip Installer onto your internal sdcard. Like ADB installer, start with a SystemUI base. Do not reboot between selections as Magisk as shows after flashing selections (options are found inside the numbered folders). Hit the back button to make your next selection. Do not reboot thru Magisk until after you are done with your selections and have flashed the "Complete Installation" zip.
Custom clocks (date, etc) and internet speed indicators do not change colors due to light-dark background colors like the statusbar icons do.
The developer of Active edge gave me permission to use his base so that people would not have to make a choice between his and my mods. All credit for this goes to him. You must delete the active edge sense module and use one of my active edge modules. If it doesn't say active edge then it isn't active edge sense compatible. If there is an issue with edge sense after flashing, do not contact edge sense op with issues. He does not troubleshoot modified versions of his mod (and neither do I).
I'm also including my Pixel Launcher mod. Also a ADB Installer. You can change app drawer background-text color (separately for light mode and dark mode), remove weather from Launcher. Change the number of hot seat icons on home page (and size) as well as change the number of columns in the app drawer.
ADB Installer Instructions-Root is required
1. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work.
2. FLASH ALL THE MODS YOU WANT. ONCE YOU DONE WITH EVERYTHING, FLASH THE "COMPLETE INSTALLATION" Option. This will create a Magisk Manager flashable zip in a folder on your sdcard called ozop. Flash that to install your selection of mods.
1. Unzip ADB Mods Installer Files.zip on your PC
2. Run TulsadiverModsInstaller.bat (Give ADB Shell Root Permissions. If missed on first opportunity, turn on in magisk manager, superuser)
3. ADB debugging Enabled
4. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work
5. Go through the other options selecting what all mods you want. It is generally best to start at the top and work your way down.
6. Once finished with selections, run "Complete Installation" at the bottom. This will generate your mymagisk.zip module in a folder called "ozop" on your sdcard.
1. Unzip Zip Installer onto your internal sdcard
2. Flash thru Magisk app. Flash the SystemUI Base First. It provides the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work
(Do not reboot between selections as Magisk shows after flashing selections. Hit the back button to make your next selection)
3. Go through the other options selecting the mods you want. It is generally best to start at the top and work your way down.
4. Once finished with selections, flash "Complete Installation" at the top. This will install your selections as a Magisk module.
List of MODS Available
Clock Format and Position Mods
Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicator (changes from upload-download) otherwise signals are over/under
Choose Traffic Speed Indicator Up-Down Icon Colors (default is white)
3 Minit Battery
Battery Bar Mod
One percent custom battery Mods-Several to choose from
One percent custom battery Text-only-Several to choose from
Colored Statusbar-Navbar Icons
Choose number of QS columns 3-7
Colored Statusbar Icons
Remove Carrier Text Options
Smaller LTE Icon
Fonts (including Lockscreen clock)
Change QS pulldown circle color
Change Status bar Data Icon to a "cell tower" looking icon (see below)
Change QS data icon to a cell tower icon
Note Added a couple of wifi and data signal options.
WiFi 1 and Cell Tower 1
WiFi 2 Cell Tower 2
WiFi 3 data 3
Includes a batch (.bat), and powershell installers, one for windows, one for linux. Big thanks to @wrongway213 for doing all the testing
and helping with the linux powershell installer.
Android 12 comes with a more narrow brightness-volume bar option.
This is a SystemUI mod. It's not compatible with other SystemUI mods.
There's just one base now. To change the QS pulldown colors, go to settings/display/device theme at the bottom. The black options change the settings background from gray to black.
Zip Installer Instead of ADB Module maker
Unzip zip into a folder on your internal sdcard. The folder name cannot have spaces in it.
Boot TWRP, find your folder. Install base first. Install the mods you want, then flash complete installation zip. Reboot.
Pixel Launcher Mod
Start by picking a base. Bases come with, or without, a search bar and Hotseat heights The larger number of rows you pick, the lower your hotseat drops on your home screen. If your hotseat comes out too low, try again with a higher base.
Remove Search Bar
App Drawer background color (Light and Dark Mode)
App Drawer Text Color or remove (Light and Dark Mode)
Home screen App Text Color
Smart-screen Text color
App Icon Sizes 45-50-56 dip (56 is stock)
Rows (5 through 11)