The purpose of the ADB installer is to generate for you a custom module that you can flash in Magisk App. The Zip Installer actually installs it for you on the final step and is done thru Magisk app instead of your pc.. Both will have all the mods that you have selected from the installer menu-folders. You need root and of course you need to be attached to your PC. On first installation of systemui base, a pop-up asking to give ADB shell root permission will show. Please do so.
Zip installer is installed from your phone, not your pc. You will install the mods through Magisk app. Unzip the Zip Installer onto your internal sdcard. Like ADB installer, start with a SystemUI base. Do not reboot between selections as Magisk as shows after flashing selections (options are found inside the numbered folders). Hit the back button to make your next selection. Do not reboot thru Magisk until after you are done with your selections and have flashed the "Complete Installation" zip.
Custom clocks (date, etc) and internet speed indicators do not change colors due to light-dark background colors like the statusbar icons do.
I'm also including my Pixel Launcher mod below. Also a ADB Installer. You can change app drawer background-text color (separately for light mode and dark mode). Change the number of hot seat icons on home page (and size) as well as change the number of columns in the app drawer.
ADB and Zip Installer Instructions-Root is required
1. Flash a SystemUI Base First. It provides the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work.
The difference between color base and stock base :
You have to flash a color in order to change the color of the QS tiles (default is blue). You have a choice to leave the "OFF" QS tiles as a inverse of "ON" QS color or you can change them to Gray. You also have an option to change lockscreen colors. Color base doesn't always work nicely with light theme. Nothing horible. just some text in places that is not as bright as it needs to be.
This is the one most people need to use. To change the color of the QS tiles for stock base you go to settings/display/device theme and select the color you want. The "OFF" color tiles remain gray. You have an option to change settings/notification/volume bar backgrounds to black. The background accent also works with Color Base. There is no option to change lockscreen color with Stock Base.
2. FLASH ALL THE MODS YOU WANT. ONCE YOU DONE WITH EVERYTHING, FLASH THE "COMPLETE INSTALLATION" Option. This will create a Magisk App flashable zip in a folder on your sdcard called ozop (for ADB Installer). Flash that to install your selection of mods. Flashing it for Zip Installer will install it as a module and is your final step.
1. Unzip ADB Mods Installer Files.zip on your PC
2. Run TulsadiverModsInstaller.bat (Give ADB Shell Root Permissions. If missed on first opportunity, turn on in magisk manager, superuser)
3. ADB debugging Enabled
4. Flash the SystemUI Base First. It provides the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work
5. Go through the other options selecting what all mods you want. It is generally best to start at the top and work your way down.
6. Once finished with selections, run "Complete Installation" at the bottom. This will generate your mymagisk.zip module in a folder called "ozop" on your sdcard.
1. Unzip Zip Installer onto your internal sdcard
2. Flash thru Magisk app. Flash the SystemUI Base First. It provides the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work
(Do not reboot between selections as Magisk shows after flashing selections. Hit the back button to make your next selection)
3. Go through the other options selecting the mods you want. It is generally best to start at the top and work your way down.
4. Once finished with selections, flash "Complete Installation" at the top. This will install your selections as a Magisk module.
List of MODS Available
Clock Format and Position Mods
Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicator (changes from upload-download) otherwise signals are over/under
Choose Traffic Speed Indicator Up-Down Icon Colors (default is white)
Battery Bar Mod
One percent custom battery Mods-Several to choose from
One percent custom battery Text-only-Several to choose from
Colored Statusbar-Navbar Icons
Remove Carrier Text Options
Smaller LTE/5G Icon
Fonts (including Lockscreen clock)
Change QS pulldown Tile color
Change Status bar Data Icon to a "cell tower" looking icon (see below)
Change QS data icon to a cell tower icon
Option to make brightness-volume bar more narrow.
Invisible power button on far right or left side of statusbar
Pixel Launcher Mod
Start by picking a base. Bases come with, or without, a search bar and Hotseat heights The larger number of rows you pick, the lower your hotseat drops on your home screen. If your hotseat comes out too low, try again with a higher base.
Your first time of installing this, you may have to go to settings/styles and wallpapers, select grid style, and apply the custom grid at the far left.
Remove Search Bar
App Drawer background color (Light and Dark Mode)
App Drawer Text Color or remove (Light and Dark Mode)
Home screen App Text Color
Home screen folder background colors
Home screen folder text colors
Google search bar colors
App Icon Sizes 30-50-45-50-56 dip (56 is stock)
Rows (5 through 11)