[CUSTOM] Modded-CyanogenMod ROM discussion thread

Search This thread

agent205

Sep 22, 2011
House
just want to report,
i use this KANG #78, and no problem till now,
except for the camera library that maybe lost or omitted so some apps that using camera doesn't optimally work

over and out

hugoglezp

Mar 13, 2012
Castellón (SPAIN)
mokee os new rom

In development section there´s a new rom called BlidSMOKE based on mokee os but network doesn´t work. I´ve found this link of a chinesse version of the rom in case it can help developers to fix the problem.

http://115.com/file/e7iadzyv#mokee-p970-0.3.1.zip

The reason I post here is because i´m new at this forum and I can´t post in other section. Hope you understand and if possible I would apreciate someone could post in the rom section in order to tell everyone. Thanks.

Siguiriya

Oct 25, 2007
How is audio quality? I've tried build #78 and sound quality was still quite bad compared to Zeus 6.24 with beats mod.

Sound quality is pretty much the most important thing to me, as I use it a lot as a music player. Opinions?

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
How is audio quality? I've tried build #78 and sound quality was still quite bad compared to Zeus 6.24 with beats mod.

Sound quality is pretty much the most important thing to me, as I use it a lot as a music player. Opinions?

There were 2 audio fixes for p970 in my build #79.

Latest build of mine is #80

croober

Jan 29, 2008
It works.... only d video recording stops automatically aftr 30 odd seconds nd I dnt knw were it gets saved.....

I think u shud reflash

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

i try to reflash with wiping all data, but it still always dont work. i cant go to camera settings and also camera shot.

fongnd

Mar 30, 2007
Toronto
custom kernal

Question to all the PRO here....

I am with Psycho36's KANG with Huexxx Custom Kernal.

I am planning to flash Temasek's KANG since his more active.
Now, is it worth to flash Huexxx on top of Temasek's KANG?
Huexxx hasn't release an update to his Custom Kernal for a while now and I don't know.

Last Question...
Moving forward, when Temasek release future update, do I just flash it on top of the old rom? meaning WITHOUT WIPING ANYTHING.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

re4lsk

Dec 16, 2011
Hermosillo
www.twitter.com
Question to all the PRO here....

I am with Psycho36's KANG with Huexxx Custom Kernal.

I am planning to flash Temasek's KANG since his more active.
Now, is it worth to flash Huexxx on top of Temasek's KANG?
Huexxx hasn't release an update to his Custom Kernal for a while now and I don't know.

Last Question...
Moving forward, when Temasek release future update, do I just flash it on top of the old rom? meaning WITHOUT WIPING ANYTHING.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

between CM7 unofficials and officials you can just wipe cache and thats it, but it wont hurt to make a backup.

hugoglezp

Mar 13, 2012
Castellón (SPAIN)
Rom blindsmoke v 1

Hi, I´m a noob and I can´t post in the development section. I have managed to make rom gsm network and 3g work by only copying boot image from blidsmoke v1 rom to chinesse one. Here´s the link i´ve uploaded with working rom:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3920663561/mokee_p970_0.3.1.zip.

It works everything fine except wifi conection and that it´s only in chinesse, but using morelocale 2 you can understand almost everything.

I hope someone can move this post to the correct topic. And I hope too that a developer can make it work in the original languages of bindsmoke v-1 and correct wifi problems. It´s a beatiful rom.

avci

Aug 26, 2011
Sakarya
Tried last kang for 2 days. Sound bug when calling still not fixed. I think its orjinal cm's bug. When callin 2 or 3 times phone rebooted. Battery is better than i thought. Couldnt see any other bug. I did fresh install and didnt use any custom kernel. Thx for great work but i must change rom because of sound bug. Im using phone for calling :p

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC3-81

CHANGELOG

MERGED COMMITS UP TO
Change Ibcb7d7bc: update prebuilt android config files for 1.20.1-cm7
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,status:merged+branch:gingerbread,n,z

NOTABLE MERGED COMMITS (Not in my Cherry-Picked List)
- Change Ibcb7d7bc: update prebuilt android config files for 1.20.1-cm7
- Change Ic7cabe41: Apply post-1.20.0 patches, bump version to 1.20.1

CHERRY-PICKS UPDATES
NEW - Change Ib3037b8d: Fix list settings initialization.
NEW - Change I912ab143: Let music player fade smoothly when playing/pausing/seeking
NEW - Change Ia7f18384: Recreate gesture store on load.
NEW - p970- Change I1841a642: Add missing software audio codecs for OMAP devices.
UPDATED - Change I132f1fc8: Allow editing of events without year. The forked DatePicker and DatePickerDialog were taken straight from ICS. - PATCH 3

MD5SUM: 37ab1e8d81139fec1b0fa1a6fba03715

FULL CHANGELOG - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1421425

Last edited:

vincevince55

Dec 5, 2011
Tried last kang for 2 days. Sound bug when calling still not fixed. I think its orjinal cm's bug. When callin 2 or 3 times phone rebooted. Battery is better than i thought. Couldnt see any other bug. I did fresh install and didnt use any custom kernel. Thx for great work but i must change rom because of sound bug. Im using phone for calling :p

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

what sound bug are u talking about??

avci

Aug 26, 2011
Sakarya
what sound bug are u talking about??

sound bug that when call incomes (sometimes when u call) u cant hear any sound but other side can hear you.

is that happened only me?? it didnt happen other roms (marvel, zeus, lezo ..)

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

What a strange person...

Sorry I couldn't resists :D

yeah sorry for my english but i wanted to tell im speaking 3 or 4 hours a day. I have computer technical service shop and my phone is very busy.. and some people maybe doesnt care as much as I do.

hugoglezp

Mar 13, 2012
Castellón (SPAIN)
Rom blindsmoke v 1

Hi, I´m a noob and I can´t post in the development section. I have managed to make rom gsm network and 3g work by only copying boot image from blidsmoke v1 rom to chinesse one. Here´s the link i´ve uploaded with working rom:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3920663561/mokee_p970_0.3.1.zip.

It works everything fine except wifi conection and that it´s only in chinesse, but using morelocale 2 you can understand almost everything.

I hope someone can move this post to the correct topic. And I hope too that a developer can make it work in the original languages of bindsmoke v-1 and correct wifi problems. It´s a beatiful rom.

I think I did it, everything works fine for me now. Here´s the link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/JjuxnUz/BlindSMOKE_v1.0_Black.zip

Reactions: CameraObscura

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone