• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Custom moving theme in boot

Search This thread

d12ag0n49

Oct 6, 2007
Riverside
for the tilt, the default file for the startup animation is different from the tytn 2. i don't remember what the exact filename was. but what I did was save the .gif animation into my \windows directory on my tilt, then i used a reg editor. once you have the reg editor installed go to
hklm\software\htc\startupanimation\GIFFile
then edit the string to \windows\filenameofanimation.gif

Last edited:

panosha

Jan 2, 2007
Athens
www.nextsmartphone.gr
for the tilt, the default file for the startup animation is different from the tytn 2. i don't remember what the exact filename was. but what I did was save the .gif animation into my \windows directory on my tilt, then i used a reg editor. once you have the reg editor installed go to
hklm\software\htc\startupanimation\GIFFile
then edit the string to \windows\filenameofanimation.gif
That's great, thanks. :)

swamp2

Feb 4, 2005
San Diego
HTC

Hey panosha, can you please post the animated GIF of the HTC logo (very first one in this thread) without your name in red letters. I mean it is cool...for your phone :) .

BBM-Lee

Jul 26, 2007
The animation doesn't loop, Firefox only showed me the last frame even after refreshing....

however, in ImageReady it shows up right...

the animation is ~2.5 seconds long, probably works fine on the PPC, just not for viewing here