Question Custom recovery question - TWRP for Mi 11

Search This thread

cpaixao

• Dec 3, 2010
    Sete Lagoas
    How long does it usually takes to develop such a recovery for a flagship device? I mean, I think we all agree that it will definitely come out at some point, however this device has been released in December 2020, that is, 6 months and nothing so far. I'm wondering what folks at Orange Fox might have been busy with, don't you?

Last edited:

By.TRabZonLu™

Dec 25, 2012
    Bize Her Yer Trabzon
    It was shared in the official Turkey forum.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Easily the worst flagship of the year so not a surprise that nobody cares about it.
      Do u have idea of how much time Pixel 5 has not had TWRP?
      Stupid blamers
      How long does it usually takes to develop such a recovery for a flagship device? I mean, I think we all agree that it will definitely come out at some point, however this device has been released in December 2020, that is, 6 months and nothing so far. I'm wondering what folks at Orange Fox might have been busy with, don't you?
      Someone just released an alpha of TWRP for the Poco F3 so hopefully that's a good sign for something to come to the Mi 11.
      From the Xiaomi eu website, it's been privately released. Hopefully it will be publicly released soon.
      AFAIK the problem is not the model but Android 11 with its new security features. But they should be on a good way.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone