Custom Recovery

Djinnyy

Jul 28, 2019
Hello. I flash recovery on my RN10pro5g gauguin on xiaomi.eu 12.0.7, but it not working properly. SDCARD not available and not mounting, usb-otg similarly. Internal data section is encrypted and not available too (but fingerprint and passwords are deleted in system). I can't flash the any firmware.

Djinnyy

Jul 28, 2019
did you format data first install xiaomi eu?
Can you send me recovery.log
Yes, i format data first install. And i format data in twrp before system not start after flashing. After format data in twrp, data section be is read only.
And i can't save log file - data is read only. In twrp error massage - E: Unable to decrypt FBE device.

geoanto555

Feb 28, 2012
Yes, i format data first install. And i format data in twrp before system not start after flashing. After format data in twrp, data section be is read only.
And i can't save log file - data is read only. In twrp error massage - E: Unable to decrypt FBE device.
install xiaomi eu fastboot rom

Djinnyy

Jul 28, 2019
install xiaomi eu fastboot rom
again? I already reinstalled it 3 times. I tried to fix the twrp, before system the first launch. I formatted the memory card with different systems, put different flash drives through over otg. re-read a lot of information, but nothing helped. the data partition is encrypted and cannot be accessed. the memory card does not work either.

aradalien

Apr 11, 2013
Some things I noticed with twrp, the device isn't recognised while in twrp whilst connected to the pc, I have had the data issue like that other guy said I had to flash the Xiaomi official fastboot ROM...

Timmons

May 24, 2012
Ive been watching this phone's development and been holding off buying. Sure would be nice to see a custom rom for it. Pixelplus or something. Seems like a great upgrade from redmi note 7 pro I'm using with better connectivity and camera.

fizzy900

Aug 2, 2019
with the miui hellas 21.1.13 and eu rom twrp decryption works great.
View attachment 5192019
Edit: Given up with modding this phone. Had the official EU ROM installed and it encrypted my internal storage, couldn't install apps or anything, after reboot it bricked. Had to reflash stock software using MiFlash. Hopefully someone makes a TWRP compatible with official ROMs rather than Xiaomi EU ROMs so I can get a gsi or a custom ROM on this :(

Last edited: