• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Custom Rom 2.1.5 Taiwán.

Search This thread

dhirajranger

May 28, 2013
Indore
Please uptade link bro ?

he cant post Amigo is strictly controlling closed beta they need your IMEI before giving you Beta Rom so i guess it has some sort of verification involved.
if you want you can take part in Closed beta test At official Amigo website
it was too hectic for me to fill all Chinese forms and earn points the so i couldn't
hope you fare better.

MR_EVIL

May 20, 2008
Mumbai
he cant post Amigo is strictly controlling closed beta they need your IMEI before giving you Beta Rom so i guess it has some sort of verification involved.
if you want you can take part in Closed beta test At official Amigo website
it was too hectic for me to fill all Chinese forms and earn points the so i couldn't
hope you fare better.

link to official amigo website?

berz

Oct 10, 2010
Bangalore
I Deleted the ROM on the phone by mistake.
Phone's boot looping now but im able to boot into TWRP Reovery is there any way to connect the SD card to comp so i can copy the ROM on to it and then flash the ROM ?

hackvier1

Oct 16, 2011
What version you have?

The latest version updatable by Ota is "v11_pre_release_a" and everything works well, that if you change the Recovery by the Chinese, because if you can not upgrade to another, I have not tried the new ones has Ravikirancg.

Sent from my E7

dhirajranger

May 28, 2013
Indore
say what!? they said they were going to release kitkat by 6th with a max of 3 weeks delay. Those were the projected timeline that I recieved.. So I highly doubt that info is accurate..

I too hope that is incorrect. but you see there is a thread at amigo website saying kitkat is under work. the officials never mention that this beta is Kitkat. not even in thread asking for registrations for beta. thought there is too much secrecy around this beta release. i was finally able to apply for this beta testing but have not gotten any response as of yet
untill then we can only speculate what it has and what it doesn't

hackvier1

Oct 16, 2011
Very Thanks bro

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

We are ready for helping to Nori. Just say it we are translate english to Turkish language

Nori just told me:

"Are you ready for translate your language in this build? I will put all the v11 xml files of apks on next weekend. And I will build the new version when you submit strings.
And you can tell Turkey friends to join us. I will post the private link for translation project."

Are you ok?

Sent from my E7

1manshow

Jun 28, 2009
hackvier1 bro, is there any update available for Nori ROM now? I am using v10_release_I dated May 26 2014 and it still says no updates available after that? Am I missing something?

minjye_wu

Apr 24, 2014
Nori just told me:

"Are you ready for translate your language in this build? I will put all the v11 xml files of apks on next weekend. And I will build the new version when you submit strings.
And you can tell Turkey friends to join us. I will post the private link for translation project."

Are you ok?

Sent from my E7

Here are some figures about translation project testing. Coming the new language in the future, but it needs friends to help in order to fully complete the translation project. We need many friends to do this quickly! Just send me a pm and join Taiwan E7 Fans of LINE group, I will give you a private link for working this project. It's very easy, using Git method to push your modified files.

The following is a v11 ROM preview, private testing:

1. Supported Turkish, Spanish language options.
hcfOmi8l.jpg

2. Spanish Demo.
19oZiTEl.jpg

KN7ivrYl.jpg

odd5HQYl.jpg

3. Turkish Demo.
50v7MIml.png

Last edited:

Candar77

May 1, 2014
Bursa
Here are some figures about translation project testing. Coming the new language in the future, but it needs friends to help in order to fully complete the translation project. We need many friends to do this quickly! Just send me a pm and join Taiwan E7 Fans of LINE group, I will give you a private link for working this project. It's very easy, using Git method to push your modified files.

The following is a v11 ROM preview, private testing:

1. Supported Turkish, Spanish language options.
hcfOmi8l.jpg

2. Spanish Demo.
19oZiTEl.jpg

KN7ivrYl.jpg

odd5HQYl.jpg

3. Turkish Demo.
50v7MIml.png
YOU very very very good bro ! I am very happy THANKS !
: Laugh: : Laugh:

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Nori just told me:

Are you ok?

Sent from my E7
okey bro

samettamer

Mar 11, 2014
Nori just told me:

Are you ok?

Sent from my E7

We are ready to translate language bro. You send files to us. Thanks for adding turkish language ;)

E7 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NORIoS!!

071b9bfc7cbed1e6d6ed9fc2f07fa5d2.jpg

http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=586&t=3798672&p=1 # 48952024

and the truth that so far works perfectly, great work Chef "Nori", I encourage that you go through your li Post and prove yourselves.

You can install for Cwm (Amigo 2.1.5) or Nandroid copy (Amigo 2.0) !!

NoriOs v1.0:

Enviado desde mi E7 mediante Tapatalk
    those menus were not there he might have added em via framework edit,there is a secret code to access those menus..

*#*#452789#*#*

Enviado desde mi E7 mediante Tapatalk
    - V10j release (20140522-1735)
    1. Fixed some English string
    2 Update WiFi Adapter
    3 Update Settings Adapter
    4 Update wisdom Voice (voice control)
    5 update messages
    6 Update System butler (small rockets, a key clean-up will not be cleared away from the start list)
    7 Unplug AGPS injector
    8 update gps.conf
    9 Adjust dalvik parameter values.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwWyP87ATV55VFRfQmFLa1NLalE/edit?usp=sharing

!! Update OTA is available !!

Sent from my E7
    Those who are using this new update, can you please post how the battery life is with this ROM after update? I've not tried this ROM, but willing to do if battery life and performance is top notch. Thanks Nori for cooking this ROM for us. Hope you or others can bring out some other variety of ROMs too.

You can try this new version of rom.

*Version 9.7: 2014/05/04

Rom version: v9.7_release
    Rom date: 20140504-2100
    MD5: 941a2a9986c55252bb25262b0054a28f

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwWyP87ATV55WWNwZUVmNE9HNnc/edit?usp=sharing
    Rom version: v9.6_release
    Rom date: 20140502-0100
    MD5: 9327449456227d38e247785793bd4a23

v9.6 Full ROM
    drive.google.com/file/d/0BwWyP87ATV55ZEZtLXZTSmo2SzA/edit?usp=sharing

*About upgrading to v9.6 notes:*

Due to ROM international, change 'Zhi Ma Kai Men' to 'Hello Elife!', clear the 'Smart voice' data will take effect (System Settings -> Apps -> All -> Smart voice).