Question Custom ROM activity

Search This thread

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
UK
Because i didnt get any repairs. I dont know who these "others" are but people only know what is written and/or told to them. Again, ive already wasted too much time on you so move on with your life and i shall do the same.
If you are "wasting" a time here then do not reply, nobody force you to do it :)
If you do not know who the "others" are I would suggest looking on my previous posts and who liked them and also who backed my word.

DS1000RR

Sep 27, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
If you are "wasting" a time here then do not reply, nobody force you to do it :)
If you do not know who the "others" are I would suggest looking on my previous posts and who liked them and also who backed my word.
It's OK, you know you have won when the spelling and grammar fascists start using that to try and "win" a victory and make themselves feel superior.

Reactions: drumslave

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
UK
It's OK, you know you have won when the spelling and grammar fascists start using that to try and "win" a victory and make themselves feel superior.
It is not about winning, loosing. It is just talk, ok I might not precise that I am talking about warranty repair(however few dudes had no issues) but there is no need to be mean. At least now he know how does warranty and knox work.
Mate theres no need to try and feel any way. I am superior, theres no two ways about it.
If it helps your ego that's cool.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From my observations it is related to device price. More it costs, less users want to play with it.
    Personally for me this is my first not rooted device in my life. Just because of one UI. It has just right amount of customization to keep me satisfied.
    Also Samsung provides pretty ok software support.
    To conclude - there are no good reasons to spend time on development. Only thing that comes to my mind - if you want less bloat, tracking, etc. But in such case imho Samsung is a bad choice and you should go with something else.
    Major issues
    - knox - you can't revert to lock state so no matter what happe your pricey toy is useless and not repearable
    - lack of drivers - camera etc.
    Im sure i could find it if i looked, but like i said i dont have to justify myself to you. I know that you have very little idea what you're talking about and thats the exact reason i dont bother. If you want to expand your knowledge look into it a bit for yourself.
    Find the proof yourself i dont need to justify myself to you
    Well in this case it is pointless to have this conversation with you, if you even cannot find a proof for you statement.
    Yeah I'd say mostly it's due to how highly customisable the Android OS and One UI is these days. I unlocked my bootloader and rooted my S21 Ultra but I ended up locking the bootloader and going back to stock again.