• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Custom Rom android 11 ?

Search This thread
Hey Guys I will get an Mediapad M5 8 inch tomorrow.
10 inch isn't my choice as I was searching for a 4 gb ram 8 inch.

My question: are there any custom Roms for universal devices ? I want to install a pixel custom Rom. Just don't know where to search / where to find one...

massima

Nov 7, 2014
Moto G5 Plus
Huawei MediaPad M5
Hey Guys I will get an Mediapad M5 8 inch tomorrow.
10 inch isn't my choice as I was searching for a 4 gb ram 8 inch.

My question: are there any custom Roms for universal devices ? I want to install a pixel custom Rom. Just don't know where to search / where to find one...
You can install any treble image arm64 ab variant, pixel experience rom too (thread).

It is a long long story......to get shortly see here, i cannot help because i unlocked several years ago with the dc-unlocker service (it is no more possible).
I got my Bootloader unlocked.
TWRP seems to run ... sometimes the old recovery appears...

anyway.... i downloaded pixel exetended and Lineage OS both GSI Software... ( for arm64) extractet it to the sd card. and flashed via twrp as system image .... but i am in a bootloop always says "Bootloader unlocked.... boot now"

where is my fault ?

Use the original recovery to wipe data and everytime you change rom, wipe data. TWRP is outdated and could fail to wipe correctly data.
i managed to flash it with adb under windows.... but pixel firmware keeps doing a bootloop :-(

Or maybe bootloop is wrong... it only shows the bootanimation ( the Google G) and the bar is sliding for minutes...

Last edited: