[CUSTOM ROM] Arto's Sense 4.0 WWE BETA

Search This thread

ivan69_mi

Jan 1, 2009
Milan
you have surely missed something because the file is present in the windows folder, if not, all the gsensor games could not work so take a look with resco explorer : show hidden files and show rom files.
Hi Arto

Finally I got RescoExplorer and found HTCAPI.dll in Windows folder
There's a problem... it's in ROM so I cannot rename/delete it to let S2U2 works

Any suggestion?
Thx!

nighos

Apr 28, 2008
Arto, would you mind disabling the SMS sent notification in the next rom? I have tried different registry editing and even tried a program called advanced configuration, all did not work :(

brainmaster

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2006
Arto, would you mind disabling the SMS sent notification in the next rom? I have tried different registry editing and even tried a program called advanced configuration, all did not work :(

It is simple - you just need to search here on the forum. I found it in 1 minute:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\Messaging]
"DisableSMSSuccess"=dword:1

Just add this key (DisableSMSSuccess) if u don't have one.

sifaan

Aug 2, 2006
Colombo

mikiton

Apr 7, 2010
I cooked the french version today, maybe the wwe this week, I was waiting for manila 2020 but nothing comes...

In my opinion, it is better to wait in order to have the latest Manila version, with all fixes. Arto's 3.9.2 works fine and could replace the new one for a little bit more!
(italian ROM are always welcome!)

psyhazard

Feb 26, 2008
Great news arto , i am waiting for a new realease because 9.3.2 wwe has an issue when returning to manila from a landscape app , the screen wont rotate back to portrait. im currently using 3.8 version with the phone canvas problem. could you post a link of the news in manila 2020? and those rumors you talked abaut? keep it coming Arto . Big thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sip icon from dialer ?
    yes totally fixed as the dialer come from a 23xxx htc rom ;) then all the problems related to 23xxx are fixed

yes, from dialer
    Sorry all for the waiting. I have too much work at the university now, so its difficult to work on the rom, I will be back a the end of this week I promise ;)
    i'm using arto's 3.9.2 at the moment.

still having moment of phone freeze.
    s2u2 doesn't work. spb shell hangs alot.
    sometimes phone refuse to wake up immediately
    after recvd an sms.

actually i don't think it's Arto's rom either. having
    same problem with stock rom too. maybe i have a phone
    with bad hardware.. ?

does the file system type matter, on the computer which i used to flash the rom ?
    currently i used ntfs.

To fix "wake up issue" try to disable automatic regulation of illumination :D
    it worked for me..
    Yes i ran it asadministrator too on my win 7 computer;

and i tryied on my win xp pc with the same result:

"unable to load DLL rapi.dll"

thx

anibody knows what to do?

Yes you need to install the Mobile Device Drivers for Windows 7. Not the ActiveSync, that is not compatible with the Windows 7.
    28244 BETA
    Arto's Sense rom 4.0 beta wwe (2019, 28244)

The download link is not work!:confused:

Pls help!

I didn't renew the acers200.net domain, as it didn't appear that there are many people actively using custom ROMs for this device anymore (or even using this device at all).

However, arto's files are still available, and I've mapped them to a different domain; you can access them at http://www.almostunreal.org/arto/Arto's Sense rom 4.0 beta wwe (2019, 28244).rar