[CUSTOM ROM] Arto's Sense 4.0 WWE BETA

Search This thread

BikerBoy030

Dec 13, 2007
hey Arto. First realy nice rom...nearly perfect.
I only found 1 problem: when i star total commander, it starts without a problem, but if i tap a picture(or what ever)the menu which pop up is zoomed in so strong, that i can't see the menu point i want to use.
this proble also exist in 2.0

but not in 1.9.5 or all others

without this issue : it is the best rom i had ever seen :)

stanlai

Dec 24, 2008
Toronto
arto rom 2.1

Hi Arto

This is a really good rom. You did a great job.
There are only 2 minor things that I found.
No calculator and can't play video when tapped on it.

Thanks
Stan

zero6

Jan 7, 2010
I have some question:confused::confused:
- now I use rom V2.1 is my camera can't take poto. I install Acer F1 easy keyboard.cab ready :confused:
how to I can use camera

** sorry my English not good **

nminjesus

May 28, 2009
- now I use rom V2.1 is my camera can't take poto. I install Acer F1 easy keyboard.cab ready :confused:
how to I can use camera

Well, in my device the camer works perfectly without installing the easykeyboard, you can try to uninstall the easykeyboard to see it works or not. If not then you can hard reset.

in my device even i use some other input(not easykeyboard) camer also works . so you can tes again.
sorry for my poor english.
Thanks a lot!
Blessings
ps. I'm useing 23551 rom

nminjesus

May 28, 2009
Arto, will there be 2.1 version with the "Start" menu at the top or you stopped supporting it?

I also have same question. 21xxx rom especially the 1.9.5 is rocket-fast! It's so glad to have a no wake up issue version.
But 23xxx rom is finger friendly,also very fast, hard to choose:D
but sooner or later we all have to change to some rom like 23xxx,that's where we are heading to.:)
thanks
blessings

zero6

Jan 7, 2010
how to I can use camera

Well, in my device the camer works perfectly without installing the easykeyboard, you can try to uninstall the easykeyboard to see it works or not. If not then you can hard reset.

in my device even i use some other input(not easykeyboard) camer also works . so you can tes again.
Thanks a lot!
Blessings
ps. I'm useing 23551 rom

I try to hardreset and test camera is work normal. After I install ThaiwinCE program ( for support thai language ) camera is not work.
Pls. help how i can't do about my camera ??

** I'm from Thailand sorry my English not good **

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
sadly this morning phone doesn't wake up from stand-by ...damm acer !
Ah arto I have seen that landscape is still working on htc dialer...now that you have fixed all the others problems can we work on this ? I have tried many way but no one work...in my last try I have deleted this key : HKLM:\Software\Acer|GSensorDetect\PersistFilterAP\cprog.exe but still nothing...

Last edited:

menos

Feb 23, 2008
I try to hardreset and test camera is work normal. After I install ThaiwinCE program ( for support thai language ) camera is not work.
Pls. help how i can't do about my camera ??

** I'm from Thailand sorry my English not good **

Try change the keyboard Touch Input, that probably makes the camera button work.

tmp_852

Apr 9, 2010

Thanks a lot!
Blessings
ps. I'm useing 23551 rom

I cannot use the camera too due to show ""Insufficient memory remaining!.However, I haven't install any program beside the ROM Arto's Sense 2.1 (23554, Manila 2012). My memory status:

Device
Total storage: 230.78MB
Used storage: 147.91MB
Free storage: 82.62MB
Total Program: 202.15MB
Used program: 183.16MB
Free program: 18.99

SD card
Total memory: 7571.50MB
Used memory: 5791.03MB
Free memory: 1780.47

So what is the problem?

mspock

Oct 19, 2007
Device
Total storage: 230.78MB
Used storage: 147.91MB
Free storage: 82.62MB
Total Program: 202.15MB
Used program: 183.16MB
Free program: 18.99

So what is the problem?

You opened too much programs , you should know it since you have a Wm device . Try to close apps from a task manager .
Anyway , I'm wondering why you have only 82 free mb of storage . Shouldn't they be more ? On the 1.8 version I'm using , I've 130 free mb , and I've installed a lot of stuff .
Another question : After a soft reset with 1.8 version I've 70+- free mb , that become +- 55 mb after a while .
How much free ram do you have with v 2.1 ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sip icon from dialer ?
    yes totally fixed as the dialer come from a 23xxx htc rom ;) then all the problems related to 23xxx are fixed

yes, from dialer
    Sorry all for the waiting. I have too much work at the university now, so its difficult to work on the rom, I will be back a the end of this week I promise ;)
    i'm using arto's 3.9.2 at the moment.

still having moment of phone freeze.
    s2u2 doesn't work. spb shell hangs alot.
    sometimes phone refuse to wake up immediately
    after recvd an sms.

actually i don't think it's Arto's rom either. having
    same problem with stock rom too. maybe i have a phone
    with bad hardware.. ?

does the file system type matter, on the computer which i used to flash the rom ?
    currently i used ntfs.

To fix "wake up issue" try to disable automatic regulation of illumination :D
    it worked for me..
    Yes i ran it asadministrator too on my win 7 computer;

and i tryied on my win xp pc with the same result:

"unable to load DLL rapi.dll"

thx

anibody knows what to do?

Yes you need to install the Mobile Device Drivers for Windows 7. Not the ActiveSync, that is not compatible with the Windows 7.
    28244 BETA
    Arto's Sense rom 4.0 beta wwe (2019, 28244)

The download link is not work!:confused:

Pls help!

I didn't renew the acers200.net domain, as it didn't appear that there are many people actively using custom ROMs for this device anymore (or even using this device at all).

However, arto's files are still available, and I've mapped them to a different domain; you can access them at http://www.almostunreal.org/arto/Arto's Sense rom 4.0 beta wwe (2019, 28244).rar