• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question CUSTOM ROM FOR A32 5G

Search This thread

scottyrick2

Dec 2, 2020
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
Moto E6

here is super.img

please test it you will see better performance and battery life.

Custom theme maybe in next super.img edit
Is it possible for one to modify the super.img of the newest firmware so we can update? I don't know where the patching is needed to allow for updates.

financeledger

May 31, 2021
Is it possible for one to modify the super.img of the newest firmware so we can update? I don't know where the patching is needed to allow for updates.
V4 currently not possible to patch. i havent worked with it yet. <

v3 can probably be patched to receive OTA depending on the CSC

but why ? that will get you updated to v4

new versions will probably lock the bootloader :(

I recommend to stay on the current versions your at.

Ryan.XM

May 22, 2014
Subang

here is super.img

please test it you will see better performance and battery life.

Custom theme maybe in next super.img edit
I can't. im newbie haha lol
I want rom with simple flashing. Zip or Aroma installer. Sorry.

Reactions: financeledger

Y314K

Dec 29, 2008
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
Link is down... Or was it taken down to work on update ? or ?

So this is the first ever ROM I've seen (although it is missing now) for any variation of A326U or any other variant...

Has anybody been able to find ROM's for any non US A32 5G variants (A326U, A326B etc) since they suppose to be the same once the bootloader is unlocked ???

The lack of ROM's for a phone that has been given away for "free" makes me unsure it is worth it to unlock the bootloader.

Has anybody found any other ROM for any variants of any market for the A326(x)'s ?

financeledger

May 31, 2021
Link is down... Or was it taken down to work on update ? or ?

So this is the first ever ROM I've seen (although it is missing now) for any variation of A326U or any other variant...

Has anybody been able to find ROM's for any non US A32 5G variants (A326U, A326B etc) since they suppose to be the same once the bootloader is unlocked ???

The lack of ROM's for a phone that has been given away for "free" makes me unsure it is worth it to unlock the bootloader.

Has anybody found any other ROM for any variants of any market for the A326(x)'s ?
Hey so inst really a ROM its just a debloated super.img
i took it down to work on it soon will post it again

Top Liked Posts