Question Custom rom for A52s

Search This thread

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010
united emirates rom. the only one so far with native call recording .

here codes

You are a LIAR !!!

Most firmwares from India, Thailand and some other countries in the South East Asia propose native call recording !!!

TMHAKIM

NOPE !!!

You thought I didn't test Zygist before posting the different variants of Magisk till Magisk v24 ??? lol
Magisks post v23 were mostly written for the Oppo, Xiaomi and then Nexus/Pixel devices, but Samsung Galaxy devices were not taking into account in the devs's priority if not at all !
I follow most of the discussions in the development of the Magisk forks and no one even owns a Samsung devices or even care about Samsung.

There was a bug in Magisk v23 that causes bootloop in most newer Android devices (a fstab story) and instead of simply patching Magisk, they decided to take Magisk all apart with a fork for Oppo, another one for Xiaomi and then one for the Nexus/Pixel all with a different philosophy... Instead of Magisk Hide which was removed, then created new concepts of "Deny List" and/or "White list" but which work differently from the previous Magisk Hide !!!

Zygist doesn't work, or at least not with the Samsung Galaxy !!!

- First, it disables riru framework and EdXposed/LSposed modules and thus all modules based on them won't work anymore such as XprivacyLua, Firefds Kit and some others... Only AfWall++ continues working...
- Then, once rooted with magisk with Zygist on, I couldn't get any protected Samsung apps working such as Secure Folder, Samsung Health is working only partly as I can run it once but I can't access to it anymore unless I reboot the phone. Samsung Health is working in the background as I can see its notification and the number of steps I walked during the day (...), but once again I can't access to the inner of the apps and I don't have access to the health parameters... Samsung Pay also won't work and others I don't use...

ATM I'm still fighting with Android studio to understand how I can build my own Magisk app for the Samsung Galaxy devices...
Sorry to misunderstand you 😧

TMHAKIM

I don't know your real english level but you didn't follow all the discussions at all as this is exactly what I said there is no dependencies between TWRP and custom ROM !!! SIC

But you need to build TWRP with the source code from the Galaxy A52S 5G specifically as TWRP for the A52 5G won't work on our device !!! I also tried different TWRP from other brands/models with the same SOC but again they do NOT work !
Then you are confusing between so many things which are not related with TWRP or custom rom such as "camera not working with bl unlocked", call recording and so on...

Many bla bla bla, but what can you do for the community ??? ^^ SIC

Are you able to build a TWRP for the A52S 5G or can you build a custom rom for the same device ???

So STOP TALKING (and criticizing) and DO SOMETHING if you can !!!
I will try to build an TWRP for it I will try and upload it here hopefully I suceed 😀👍

Reactions: winsmith

winsmith

Dec 8, 2010

I don't know your real english level but you didn't follow all the discussions at all as this is exactly what I said there is no dependencies between TWRP and custom ROM !!! SIC

But you need to build TWRP with the source code from the Galaxy A52S 5G specifically as TWRP for the A52 5G won't work on our device !!! I also tried different TWRP from other brands/models with the same SOC but again they do NOT work !
Then you are confusing between so many things which are not related with TWRP or custom rom such as "camera not working with bl unlocked", call recording and so on...

Are you able to build a TWRP for the A52S 5G or can you build a custom rom for the same device ???

i dont'know if your are a troll (your problem). Probably due to your english level comprehension you lost several thread passages, that before your intervention was going smoothly. No one has been criticized and no one say it's easy to build something. Luckily your are not moderator and this forum it's free also for flamer just like you. keep cam and take a chamomile

TMHAKIM

i dont'know if your are a troll (your problem). Probably due to your english level comprehension you lost several thread passages, that before your intervention was going smoothly. No one has been criticized and no one say it's easy to build something. Luckily your are not moderator and this forum it's free also for flamer just like you. keep cam and take a chamomile
Actually my keyboard is not working right

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010
GSI means Generic System Image. These kind of ROMs work on any device running android 8.0 or higher and support A-Only or A/B partitions.

Advantages
Faster Updates
No TWRP Needed (Only Fastboot Needed or Odin in Samsung Phones)

Disadvantages
Only 95% of the gsi may work
There might be a lot of bugs and issues

Ok, I see but that means no optimization, no OneUI and no Samsung apps and no specific features provided by Samsung (such as Adapt Sound as a single example), right ??? ^^

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010

Your sole response when you have no relevant arguments ??? :ROFLMAO:

I was very calm when I first responded to your post then you trolled me as if I'm a noob and when we see your history and the content of your posts you have actually nothing to oppose to me... About 21 comments in 11 years... SIC

Don't forget your medication/suppository before going to bed

winsmith

Dec 8, 2010

bobfrantic

Aug 17, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010
go to:

or

Well I thought this guy had some real knowledge with android system and environment when he talked about Zygist, but actually he doesn't have much as we don't need a stock firmware to build TWRP but some source codes we can find from Github (and through XDA) and the source code for the A528B we can get from Samsung itself !!! :rolleyes: :cautious:

Does he own a Samsung Galaxy device ? Not sure either... ^^

bobfrantic

Aug 17, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Well I thought this guy had some real knowledge with android system and environment when he talked about Zygist, but actually he doesn't have much as we don't need a stock firmware to build TWRP but some source codes we can find from Github (and through XDA) and the source code for the A528B we can get from Samsung itself !!! :rolleyes: :cautious:

Not sure if he does... i'm going wait and see.

TMHAKIM

Yes I have one I had just bought it and I need the boot.img and recovery.img from what I have learned from making other TWRPs Don't underestimate me 😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: mordydd91

TMHAKIM

Here's Proof

Attachments

• IMG_20220213_122454.jpg
    IMG_20220213_122454.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: mordydd91

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010
Yes I have one I had just bought it and I need the boot.img and recovery.img from what I have learned from making other TWRPs Don't underestimate me 😡😡

Ok, you got a Galaxy A52S 5G but from all the time you spent in this section and you don't even know where to find a stock Samsung firmware and how to get it when this has been mentioned so many times so I really doubt about your skill !

Then have you ever built a single TWRP for any other devices before ? I still doubt once again...

Are you thinking about the tutorial of building TWRP with Mediatek devices with the help of online services that may build one for you ??? lol

But once again : Hopefully you succeed ;)

EDIT : by the way you forgot to hide your phone number and your serial number when you hide your IMEI, Rashida !!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well i made the TWRP from the recovery.img which @bobfrantic provided to me thanks man .i gonna upload it here. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR ANY HARM OR DAMAGE OF YOUR PHONE.THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL SOFTWARE. I WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGING YOUR PHONE!!!!!!!!!! @Arobase40 @winsmith
    Use the ODIN Provided In the Google Drive to flash the TAR.MD5 file if anyone wants the IMG that is also included

If not working please quote me so i can make a fix :)

no dependancies twrp to custom rom (one can be created without other and vice versa) , indeed are several recovery (lineage,pitch black, orage fox) for custom rom , theoretically could be installed by odin. telephone is not so new (august 2021), has chipset 778 (febraury 2021) . Samsung UI , it's heavy and with some bugs or limitataion (randomly camera not working with bl unlocked, call reacording not enabled if you dont' flash uae rom). You explain so many , many works that custom rom can resolve with snap. That's why good Custom rom always better than other 10000 tiny, boring and time spendig jobs

Will you install your TWRP on your own phone and will you post screenshots of your working TWRP ??? lol
    Here's your screenshot
    This has been fix with my tutorial and @beanbean50 confirms he rooted his Galaxy Fold 3 with his camera working. ;)

I have seen this term many times but still don't understand the meaning of GSI... ^^
    GSI means Generic System Image. These kind of ROMs work on any device running android 8.0 or higher and support A-Only or A/B partitions.

Advantages
    Faster Updates
    No TWRP Needed (Only Fastboot Needed or Odin in Samsung Phones)

Disadvantages
    Only 95% of the gsi may work
    There might be a lot of bugs and issues
    united emirates rom. the only one so far with native call recording .

here codes
    i live there lol