• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Custom Rom For Haydn, when?

Search This thread

DestroYerr

Apr 5, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Hey guys, do anyone of you got any idea when will we get the first custom rom for our device? It's quite some time and I have seen no news about it. Mi11x/Redmi K40 on the other hand has plenty of good custom roms already. Our twrp is also not a stable one and it makes me worried about the future of our devices.

Reactions: YipyYayee!
Hey guys, do anyone of you got any idea when will we get the first custom rom for our device? It's quite some time and I have seen no news about it. Mi11x/Redmi K40 on the other hand has plenty of good custom roms already. Our twrp is also not a stable one and it makes me worried about the future of our devices.
XIAOMI EU ROM

YipyYayee!

Jan 17, 2019
HTC Desire
Motorola RAZR i
I hope the same. I bought the K40 Pro because it thought it would be more popular than the K40 without SD888. That was the case with the K20 and K20 pro. But now i haven't seen any custom AOSP roms yet... I tried the Miui EU rom for some time but i really don't like it so i switched back to my old phone. Hope there will be a custom AOSP ROM soon.

DestroYerr

Apr 5, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi 11i
I hope the same. I bought the K40 Pro because it thought it would be more popular than the K40 without SD888. That was the case with the K20 and K20 pro. But now i haven't seen any custom AOSP roms yet... I tried the Miui EU rom for some time but i really don't like it so i switched back to my old phone. Hope there will be a custom AOSP ROM soon.
I hope so too! Btw what exactly didn't you like on the miui eu rom? Here I was actually thinking about shifting from china rom to latest stable eu rom.

DGMHZ

Third party is still possible, it needs a long time to wait, obviously Google takes back the authority in Android 11 ~ Android 12! At present, I still don't use the TWTP tool. I choose the FastBoot card brush to switch to the line brush. It's safe and reliable. The internal test 12.6.16 startup animation of the twrp card brush is very slow, which will seriously damage the internal partition and data!
Miui12.5 is getting worse and worse, and developers and manufacturers are more and more disrespectful to users. I am struggling in this endless advertising🤮

Cazean

Jul 19, 2021
China
Xiaomi Mi 11i
I bought K40 Pro rather than K40 for the same reason, but the opposite is true😭😭. I really dislike miui because of the ubiquitous ads, the distracting and pointless news, and the music player and video player that can't be uninstalled or even deactivated, which force you to become a paid member with super bad experiences.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    not xiaomi eu, asking about evolution, resurrection remix, pixel experience etc