• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

CUSTOM ROM FOR JIO STB INDIA (ALL MODELS)

Search This thread

rohan.irani2

Jun 28, 2016
A few bugs i noticed:

1) Cast Option doesn't appear for almost all popular apps tried with Netflix, Hotstar, Prime Video, SonyLIV.

2) Adding a second profile on Google TV crashes the launcher and reloads it again.

Reactions: englishpatient76
Nov 28, 2021
A few bugs i noticed:

1) Cast Option doesn't appear for almost all popular apps tried with Netflix, Hotstar, Prime Video, SonyLIV.

2) Adding a second profile on Google TV crashes the launcher and reloads it again.
Casting won't work in any of my roms,lack of certificate. Update the launcher with latest version download and install via adb.

Nov 28, 2021
Well, I flashed the the atv 2.1 and then the 3.0. I think its working correctly. Although I need to check it a bit more. Also some channels were not working showing a message "Something went wrong". Overall seems like the best version of all. Thanks for all the hardwork.

Oh okay sir got it sir is it necessary to install it via adb, won't work through package installer.A

Oh okay sir got it sir is it necessary to install it via adb, won't work through package installer?
Work both ways..

rohan.irani2

Jun 28, 2016
One more thing noticed is that I have already set Google TV Launcher as my default launcher yet if I press the back button when I am on The Home screen it again takes me back to Android TV launcher how do I fix this? And then when I press home again it takes me To Google Tv launcher.

demoakka

Jan 5, 2013
One more thing noticed is that I have already set Google TV Launcher as my default launcher yet if I press the back button when I am on The Home screen it again takes me back to Android TV launcher how do I fix this? And then when I press home again it takes me To Google Tv launcher.

GTV launcher need more services which lacks in android 9,so nothing anyone can do for that..

crazix

Aug 11, 2012
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts