CUSTOM ROM FOR JIO STB INDIA (ALL MODELS)

Search This thread

ranjangupta436

Mar 30, 2022
sir i downloaded the system.img file but when extract the system is required password.
what is the password of this file

endrum

May 3, 2022
1651910262519.png

I am getting this error when i run flash

aswaniji

Jun 26, 2022
Welcome to Jio Stb Development
View attachment 5475807
This ATV Rom is based on MIBOX -S firmware ported to Both models of Jio Stb C200 & D200.

There are two builds for these models user and userdebug ,In user build PLAY STORE IS CERTIFIED and userdebug build its NOT CERTIFIED. But you can install any apps from playstore in both versions.

You may need Amlogic tools 5.5 or above and Male to Male Cable to flash these images.

All bugs within the firmware are fixed as well and more features added.

UserDebug Build 3.4 Features
<----------------------------------->
Added Mihome Support
Removed Google Bloatware's
Removed other Mi bloatware's

Download Link for C200
Download Link for D200

UserDebug Build 3.2 Features
Adb Enabled by default
Mix File Explorer added
Gboard bug fixed
bluetooth audio Fixed
USB fixed (Some devices need to formatted in Fat32 to work)
System Resume and Standby fixed
Leds blink fixed
Jio remote keys Mapped

Download Link for C200
Download Link for D200

User Build 3.1 Features
Mix Explorer added
Gboard bug fixed
USB fixed (Some devices need to formatted in Fat32 to work)
System Resume and Standby fixed
Led Bug not fixed
Jio remote keys Mapped

Download Link for C200
Download Link for D200

How to Install ?

First install drivers and Connect your box in Worldcup Mode using Amlogic tools
Open Amlogic Bin folder and Run the Batch file downloaded from the Link.
Make Sure All Downloaded files copied to Amlogic bin folder before Executing it.

It will take Less than 5 minutes to flash system image and automatically reboot to system with Welcome screen. You may need Usb keyboard or install googletv Remote in mobile to setup the Googleaccounts and region.After setting up pair the Jio Remote via bluetooth add accesories and update all apps from Play store and restart the system. You Should Get New UI upon restart "Voila "

Telegram support group
Contributors
Englishpatient,GemsEngineer ,Techsavyy ,Vikas (Telegram Group)

Supported by
Srikant nagar,AR,Vikas Mahajan,Alcapone,Mr.Robot & Notavailable (Telegram Group)

ROM OS Version : 9.0 Android Pie

Version Information
Stable

Created 15-10-2021
Last Updated 06-12-2021

ATV C200 .zip passwored?????

sanram.rsk

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks a lot @englishpatient76 for the great work.

This is flawless and my STB is running pretty smooth with all the subscriptions intact (through Jio Fibre). I've managed to side-load JioTV+ (best live channel aggregator out there, couldn't find any better alternatives) and JioCinema (not that great but good to have, just optional) which are working well with the existing login. There are issues with those OTT apps which works with Jio access method only and not with usual app login method (such as Sun Nxt, SonyLiv, Discovery+, Voot etc). I'm not sure if there is a way to get them back. However, that's fine for me and not using all of them anyway.

All major apps (Prime, Hotstart, Netflix & Zee) are working without any hiccups and installed some more. Things are good so far.

Appreciate all the hard work...

Last edited:

sanram.rsk

Jun 18, 2017
Update:

It looks like OPT audio out to external speaker or direct HDMI audio out from internal speaker of TV are having same issue as that of Aidan ROM (from other thread). The audio out is barely audible even while standing next to the TV/Speaker at maximum volume.

Since I connected to external speaker through bluetooth, I didn't get a chance to test the other modes of audio output initially. The audio through bluetooth is quite excellent though and I'm sure you would stick to it. So this is not a blocker for me and needs to check if there is any other way to get the optical out working properly.

Top Liked Posts