Custom ROM for samsung a01 core?

Search This thread

gabrielpjrt

Jun 30, 2019
Hi there XDA forums

I'm looking for a custom ROM for a Samsung a01 core since Samsung's system is crashing the settings and the amount of bloatware they added into it.

I'm still new to the "custom ROM" topic, so I thought asking here is better than google it for an custom ROM for the phone (i tried searching it, but only shows websites containing fake stuff on custom ROMs that is not even supported to the device)

I'm also looking for an especially rom that is on the android go version (or one that's small but still on android 10 or 9, since some apps I use every day need these versions to work.)

Any idea how can I start my journey into the custom ROMs? thanks!

(note: sorry if my English is a little bit broken, I am from Brazil and I'm still learning English)

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
Hi there XDA forums

I'm looking for a custom ROM for a Samsung a01 core since Samsung's system is crashing the settings and the amount of bloatware they added into it.

I'm still new to the "custom ROM" topic, so I thought asking here is better than google it for an custom ROM for the phone (i tried searching it, but only shows websites containing fake stuff on custom ROMs that is not even supported to the device)

I'm also looking for an especially rom that is on the android go version (or one that's small but still on android 10 or 9, since some apps I use every day need these versions to work.)

(note: sorry if my English is a little bit broken, I am from Brazil and I'm still learning English)
@gabrielpjrt

Prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
I've moved the thread to Q&A.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Junior_AB

Mar 30, 2021
Hi there XDA forums

There are no rom's for the Galaxy A01 core yet, but you can remove the blootwares with root.
There are already tutorials to root galaxy A01 core.

Reactions: Verspot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there XDA forums

There are no rom's for the Galaxy A01 core yet, but you can remove the blootwares with root.
    There are already tutorials to root galaxy A01 core.