[Custom Rom] Huawei Mate 8 - NXT-L29C432B582 - Custom System Update - ("V. 6")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jbmc83

Oct 12, 2011
Germany
GT-i9250
Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001
enabled hwouc will restore stock rom if b592 or if b595 i did it before and there's message appear said something change in your system and restore your system,,, something like that.
make backup first if you want to try because message will not gone from system update
yep thats correct. hwouc is basically the enabling/disabling of the system updater. once enabled the system notices that youre running a non-stock rom and suggests to revert to full stock.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Oxygen) using Tapatalk

Reactions: aaron13

mr_lalsin

Aug 25, 2012
Why is it with this rom the themes only work for a few times and then does not work after that? What's the fix ?

hamadazh

Mar 10, 2012
Why is it with this rom the themes only work for a few times and then does not work after that? What's the fix ?

This problem not with this rom only it's with orginal kangb595v2 too,, I've kangb595v2 with same problem.
Just moved the theme that i want to system > themes and working

V

veromax

I just tested the kang B595 v2 and had the same problem. Now I'm back on my v7. Everything's fine again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, been running the "[ROM][6.0.1][UNOFFICIAL] Lineage OS 13 Port, ROM for the Huawei Mate 8" for a long time now, but would like to give this ROM a try.

The description states i need to start from a B582 rom, looked in the original rom thread, but was unable to locate one, can somebody direct me to one?

(L29)

Thanks...
    You can take it from the firmwarefinder app. There's also a forum for it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI NXT-L29 met Tapatalk
    anyone?

just include all partitions u can select, better safe than sorry.

"Disabling google services" is only enabled in china. You can take it out. HWOUC enabeling has no effect on the other k settings.

enabled hwouc will restore stock rom if b592 or if b595 i did it before and there's message appear said something change in your system and restore your system,,, something like that.
    make backup first if you want to try because message will not gone from system update
    yep thats correct. hwouc is basically the enabling/disabling of the system updater. once enabled the system notices that youre running a non-stock rom and suggests to revert to full stock.

Question : is it possible to remove the Chinese characters from the notification bar? (near the month date year)

Just uncheck "Show statusbar Lunar" under notification settings in Kang settings...