• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CUSTOM ROM ISSUE - Realme 6 ] I have a realme 6 device and i tried to install corvus os in it . i used pitchblack recovery .

Search This thread

Ad_astra

Jan 10, 2021
upto unlocking the bootloader is done alright but after installation, while rebooting the phone shows the message "orange state ,your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted not booting, will boot in 5 seconds" and it reboots again and it continues .I have no prior experience in flashing custom rom .any help is appreciated . At this point it would be great if i could atleast get back the realme ui ....

v. kumar

Dec 12, 2016
its pitch black recovery which troubles in flashing corvus rom . through there's a forum to revert back to realme ui b.55 firmware from custom rom or can be used in case of a bricked phone it works and for future if you want to flash corvus i suggest sky hawk recovery , i personally get same problem with pitch black recovery so i used sky hawk recovery and surprisingly it works pretty well than i expected it to be