[Custom] [Rom] [Kernel] [Patch] S4 value edition I9515

Search This thread

AhmadRkein

Dec 14, 2014
beirut
The galaxy s4 I9505 has many custom roms but the I9515 and the I9515L have none. Flashing the I9505 one will cause many problems, if you want to cross these limits and flash various roms on your device just download the corresponding files and flash them.
  • UPDATED v1.3.0: 4.4.2 Touchwiz based rom patch (fully functional) : HERE
  • 4.4.4 Touchwiz based rom patch (wifi-bluetooth not working) : HERE
  • 5.0.1 Touchwiz based rom patch (stock kernel) : HERE
  • 5.0.1 GPe roms patch (stock kernel) : HERE
IF YOU ARE GETTING NOISES DURING CALLS DOWNLOAD :
  • For 4.4.2 Touchwiz based roms THIS
  • For 5.0.1 Touchwiz based roms THIS

Note:
  • You can root by using cf-autoroot found HERE
  • Twrp recovery:
  • To ensure not facing any issue flash one of these modems :
    • 4.4.2 Touchwiz based roms modem : THIS
    • 5.0.1 Touchwiz based roms modem : THIS

Known issues:
  • noises during calls (download the above fix)
  • wifi stop detecting networks (wiping data/cache/dalvik cache fix it)
  • Bluetooth or wifi not working (flash the right modem above)

Edit: I am now back to work on porting new Custom Roms to the i9515, and fixing other bugs in stock lollipop. Things are going to be hard, especially after i took a break, but it will be worth it, just wait.
I have setup paypal donations if anyone would like to contribute, it is not necessary, but it would be helpful. I will keep doing my work with or without donations.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=C3WEVJ3BWFZAW

Wait for future updates....

Last edited:

pedroleon99

Aug 16, 2013
That kernel increase knox counter?
Btw thanks a lot if we get also BT fixed we'll have lots of fully working roms right?
Inviato dal mio GT-I9515 utilizzando Tapatalk

AhmadRkein

Dec 14, 2014
beirut
That kernel increase knox counter?
Btw thanks a lot if we get also BT fixed we'll have lots of fully working roms right?
Inviato dal mio GT-I9515 utilizzando Tapatalk
yes it increase the knox counter since you would have to flash it with a custom rom
also if the bt got fixed we will have alot of fully functional roms but touchwiz based ones

Guimenez

Jan 3, 2007
this is the 9505 section.
But great job! keep it up
Thanks for the fix :D
I don't know what is happen but everytime i install the googy kernel i have noises during calls :(

PS: i've tested the Albe95 ROM based on TW 4.4.4 and with the kernel 4.4.4 it doesn't boot

Last edited:

Guimenez

Jan 3, 2007
Please can you patch another kernel?
Because googy kernel in mine and some phones it's giving noises on voice calls :(

AhmadRkein

Dec 14, 2014
beirut
Please can you patch another kernel?
Because googy kernel in mine and some phones it's giving noises on voice calls :(

Hey @Guimenez, there was another guy who had lowered the speakergain to 40 in googymax settings and it solved the problem of call noise. Even after lowering the speakergain it gives you noise?

I think if you decrease the speaker gain like what guimenez said the noise will disappear because I also hear noises when the volume is at high levels

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The galaxy s4 I9505 has many custom roms but the I9515 and the I9515L have none. Flashing the I9505 one will cause many problems, if you want to cross these limits and flash various roms on your device just download the corresponding files and flash them.
    • UPDATED v1.3.0: 4.4.2 Touchwiz based rom patch (fully functional) : HERE
    • 4.4.4 Touchwiz based rom patch (wifi-bluetooth not working) : HERE
    • 5.0.1 Touchwiz based rom patch (stock kernel) : HERE
    • 5.0.1 GPe roms patch (stock kernel) : HERE
    IF YOU ARE GETTING NOISES DURING CALLS DOWNLOAD :
    • For 4.4.2 Touchwiz based roms THIS
    • For 5.0.1 Touchwiz based roms THIS

Note:
    • You can root by using cf-autoroot found HERE
    • Twrp recovery:
    • To ensure not facing any issue flash one of these modems :
      • 4.4.2 Touchwiz based roms modem : THIS
      • 5.0.1 Touchwiz based roms modem : THIS

Known issues:
    • noises during calls (download the above fix)
    • wifi stop detecting networks (wiping data/cache/dalvik cache fix it)
    • Bluetooth or wifi not working (flash the right modem above)

Edit: I am now back to work on porting new Custom Roms to the i9515, and fixing other bugs in stock lollipop. Things are going to be hard, especially after i took a break, but it will be worth it, just wait.
    I have setup paypal donations if anyone would like to contribute, it is not necessary, but it would be helpful. I will keep doing my work with or without donations.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=C3WEVJ3BWFZAW

Wait for future updates....
    No way to get them adapted for 5.0 roms? Il would be awesome :)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Don't know but I'm trying my best.
    Guys I had updated the first post with a fully functional 4.4.2 kernel for tw based roms
    But there is CM11 - http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/112627-romunofficialunstablecm11-galaxy-s4-ve-gt-i9515/ :)
    I've been working on CM12.1 but because of some changes in RIL sim card is not detected, so...
    Dear friends,

You may have realized that I am not responding to your messages nor I am updating this thread.

The reason for that is that I don't currently have an internet connection nor a computer.

My internet should have been working long time ago but there are some technical difficulties with the ISP I am subscribed with.

Concerning my donation link, I don't have any because PayPal is not supported in my country. Don't worry because I will keep working without anything in return, but donations would make me dedicate more time for working. So if there is some other way to accept your generosity please advice me.

I'll be back (pun intended).
    And I'll be sure to support cyanogenmod.

Regards,
    AhmadRkein