• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Custom rom on my Intel head unit?

Search This thread

sport93

Jun 7, 2011
Hello,
So I got this head unit - ZOYOSKII Android 9.0 10.4 inch IPS vertical
https://a.aliexpress.com/3Lp78iBm

ANY chance installing custom rom on it?
Also, if anyone knows about buying or fixing the can box I’ll be glad to receive some help..
If connected, steering wheel buttons work unnatural like if you press + button once it goes up full volume same goes for -

sport93

Jun 7, 2011
Sorry, airmonts?
My problem is that on android 8 when driving, YouTube OE similar apps doesn't allow video only when on Parking or not moving, any help with that?

Last edited:

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
Sorry, airmonts?
My problem is that on android 8 when driving, YouTube OE similar apps doesn't allow video only when on Parking or not moving, any help with that?

Yes, it is an Airmont. It contains the Intel 9853i chip, which has the code name "Airmont".

No, no help. Never (!) drive with video on. First of all it is not allowed (in the countries I know) and you bring yourself, and more importantly, others in life danger.
So do not expect any support about that.

Reactions: rigattoni

sport93

Jun 7, 2011
Currently there is no custom rom for the Airmonts for any reseller.

Yes, it is an Airmont. It contains the Intel 9853i chip, which has the code name "Airmont".

No, no help. Never (!) drive with video on. First of all it is not allowed (in the countries I know) and you bring yourself, and more importantly, others in life danger.

Absolutely right about the safety, I am not stupid to use that while driving..duh.....
I need it for streaming my front camera! I just gave YouTube as an example!
Thanx for lecture tho......

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
Absolutely right about the safety, I am not stupid to use that while driving..duh.....
I need it for streaming my front camera! I just gave YouTube as an example!

What do you mean with "streaming my front camera". Do you have a wifi dashcam that you want to connect to your head unit via the hot-spot on your phone (shared with camera and head unit) or via the hot-spot on your unit (shared with the camera)?
Or is your dashcam connected via USB and an app on your unit, in which case your app is your only access: nothing can be done than what your app contains as functionality.
Or do you simply mean by connecting your dashcam via USB using it as mass-storage device? In which case it is not streaming but accessing the video file with some media player.

sport93

Jun 7, 2011
What do you mean with "streaming my front camera". Do you have a wifi dashcam that you want to connect to your head unit via the hot-spot on your phone (shared with camera and head unit) or via the hot-spot on your unit (shared with the camera)?
Or is your dashcam connected via USB and an app on your unit, in which case your app is your only access: nothing can be done than what your app contains as functionality.
Or do you simply mean by connecting your dashcam via USB using it as mass-storage device? In which case it is not streaming but accessing the video file with some media player.

Ok, so I have 70mai from xiaomi dash cam, it has an app that let's you see what it records and download the videos that already stored inside the cams memory.
Because of the issue with videos while driving I can't use the app...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, airmonts?