Question Custom Rom on Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE

Search This thread

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
I have tried to flash ArrowOS with PBRP too, but i'm stuck with encrypted data on my internal SD and my external. Did someone arrive to unencrypt is data ?
I've tried to flash ArrowOS with PitchBlack recovery, but with no luck (errors while flashing). Has anyone been able to use it on lisa? and how?
Could you please give the link for PBRP for Lisa? Specially if there is a recovery development site, forum, thread, channel...
Thanks

PS: Found this - is this the right one?
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/pitchblack-recovery-v3-1-0-for-xiaomi-11-lite-5g-ne.63977/

And LOS recovery for Lisa:

Last edited:
Reactions: GTG305

GTG305

Oct 8, 2009
Could you please give the link for PBRP for Lisa? Specially if there is a recovery development site, forum, thread, channel...
Thanks

PS: Found this - is this the right one?
Yes it ils this link.

Reactions: zgfg

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Take a look at this post from @GTG305 for instruction on flashing ArrowOS using LOS recovery: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/lisa-development.4364971/post-86270751
Does that LOS recovery support encryption on /Data and Internal storage with MIUI 12.5 / A 11

Also, what is the exact fastboot command to flash:
fastboot flash <partition ?> LineageOS-recovery.img

Or it could be only booted temporarily:
fastboot boot LineageOS-recovery.img
and then installed permanently from inside the recovery?

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Yes it ils this link.
Seems that PBRP recovery is based on the old TWRP 3.5.2

Hence, does it support encryption on /Data and Internal storage with MIUI 12.5 / A 11

fastboot flash <partition ?> PitchBlack-recovery.img

fastboot boot PitchBlack-recovery.img

Pebs74

Jul 2, 2008
Google Nexus 4
T-Mobile LG G2
Does that LOS recovery support encryption on /Data and Internal storage with MIUI 12.5 / A 11

fastboot flash <partition ?> LineageOS-recovery.img

fastboot boot LineageOS-recovery.img
ArrowOS is a recovery rom, so from LOS recovery you just select the "Apply update" option, and select the .zip file from the sdcard.

Apply from ADB doesn't seem to work, this would enable the adb sideload method, but I wasn't able to get it working.

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
ArrowOS is a recovery rom, so from LOS recovery you just select the "Apply update" option, and select the .zip file from the sdcard.

Apply from ADB doesn't seem to work, this would enable the adb sideload method, but I wasn't able to get it working.
I'm not planning for ArrowOS. Want to use with MIUI.
Hence my questions about encryption and permanent flashing

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
I see, I don't think TWRP, PitchBlack nor LOS recovery work well with data encryption, and I wasn't able to create backups. If you do find a way to make full device backups from recovery, please let us know!
Yeah, I will see....

Btw, please observe that now we have this new subforum for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE (Lisa) and that this thread and others specific to Lisa are already moved under - big thanks to the moderator @shadowstep and the forum admins 👍👍👍

Shanparay

Nov 18, 2018
I have every answer to all questions..I have flashed every rom available for Lisa ..I also flashed SHYHAWK RECOVERY..MI UI EU ROM AS WELL..ANYONE WANTED TO KNOW HOW.CAN CONTACT ME

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
How I supposed to install ArrowOS if I cannot install any recovery. I'd try every method I saw on forums.
Read the posts in this thread and in the TG channel (find the TG link in his OP post):

SHRP does work for many of us on Lisa with A11 (don't know for A12, but there is no A12 yet from Xiaomi)

But it's important how you install (temporarily from Fastboot - not permanently, later you can flash it permanently once you temporarily boot to SHRP) - see also post #8 in this thread:

Shanparay

Nov 18, 2018
No recovery is working perfect..they can not install anything..al you need is a .pc...install arrow zip.extract it.the there are two files double click on the flash new with data wipe.bat it will enter in msdos type Y AND FOLOW.THE INSTRUCTIONS IT WILL TAKE UPTO 10 MINUTES.... SAME FOR MIUI EU AS WELL

Shanparay

Nov 18, 2018
Screenshot_2022-02-20-18-04-39-509_com.android.settings.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I see, I don't think TWRP, PitchBlack nor LOS recovery work well with data encryption, and I wasn't able to create backups. If you do find a way to make full device backups from recovery, please let us know!
    Yeah, I will see....

Btw, please observe that now we have this new subforum for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE (Lisa) and that this thread and others specific to Lisa are already moved under - big thanks to the moderator @shadowstep and the forum admins 👍👍👍
    I have recently bought a Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE and I am not too happy with the out of the box software experience and was concidering flashing a custom rom (Dot os)
    But I couldnt find that much information about what features it has. The main things that I want to use are

-Fast charging (33 watts)
    -Face unlocking
    -The finger print scanner
    -NFC

I would appreciate it if someone here could help me out on this
    Couple of days ago arrowos (a11based) came out for Lisa (as far as I can judge and apart from xiaomi eu the first custom Rom for our device ☺️).
    I could not test yet, still waiting for my bootloader unlock waiting time to complete.
    I have recently bought a Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE and I am not too happy with the out of the box software experience and was concidering flashing a custom rom (Dot os)
    But I couldnt find that much information about what features it has. The main things that I want to use are

-Fast charging (33 watts)
    -Face unlocking
    -The finger print scanner
    -NFC

I would appreciate it if someone here could help me out on this
    the only custom roms for LISA are:
    Xiaomi.EU:https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...12.5.7.0.RKOCNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip/download
    Arrow:https://get.mirror1.arrowos.net/dow...rsion=arrow-11.0&variant=official&device=lisa
    Forget papp rom. I think the development is stopped. I recomnend hassan mirza's elite rom. In recovery flash the mirza rom and wipe data .
    I used to work with twrp and I pushed lineageos recovery. Si could you tell me thé way to flash Mirza Rom please. Must I slideload only thé Rom After delet data, syst, etc...