Question Custom Rom on Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE

Search This thread

hackiee

Feb 10, 2015
Battery backup is ok 7+ hours sot ON NORMAL USAGE .however ram management is not that good as in indian rom..rest there are more features as expected from EU ROM.. HOPE MIUI 13 COMES SOON
Thanks, actually I am already on Eu 12.5.8 , that's why asking if it's a worthy update or not, coz there are no probs in this version only lil bit more battery consumption. So, if you can share your battery stats SOT it would be nice :)

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-23-19-56-28-193_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-23-19-56-28-193_com.android.updater.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 99

cssk19

No recovery is working perfect..they can not install anything..al you need is a .pc...install arrow zip.extract it.the there are two files double click on the flash new with data wipe.bat it will enter in msdos type Y AND FOLOW.THE INSTRUCTIONS IT WILL TAKE UPTO 10 MINUTES.... SAME FOR MIUI EU AS WELL
There is no such option in Arrow zip to flash with bat file.

1648632298752.png

I have recently bought a Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE and I am not too happy with the out of the box software experience and was concidering flashing a custom rom (Dot os)
But I couldnt find that much information about what features it has. The main things that I want to use are

-Fast charging (33 watts)
-Face unlocking
-The finger print scanner
-NFC

I would appreciate it if someone here could help me out on this
I recommend a "tuned up" stock rom , like papp 54's stcok. Fully working , system rootable, good camera , everything working fine . Miui 13 by Papp 54 . Download and try it . No bloatware, if u want delete more apps u can try debloat app from xda .It is the best and camera is great , with magisk u can add viper audio too.

Splitter11

Jul 31, 2012
what would you recommend for best battery life?
PixelOS, Arrow or Lineage?

is there a reason why there is no thread for the arrow rom?

Last edited:
Reactions: Urban03

Urban03

Aug 10, 2022
I saw a video of an ArrowOS installation using PixelOS recovery and I'm actually on PixelOS, so is it really possible and safety to flash Arrow that way or should I firstly flash LineageOS or maybe even stock Global Stable firmware MIUI and then LOS recovery?

Raj Pandiyan

Jul 25, 2018
Google Pixel 7a
I saw a video of an ArrowOS installation using PixelOS recovery and I'm actually on PixelOS, so is it really possible and safety to flash Arrow that way or should I firstly flash LineageOS or maybe even stock Global Stable firmware MIUI and then LOS recovery?
Just reboot to recovery... factory reset.... reboot to recovery from advanced options..... then sideload arrow os....

Thats it bro!!!

jermink

Feb 4, 2014
Hi, thanks for your hard work. Please how is the battery life on this ROM? My battery on stock miui 13 drains quickly just using the device on social media

206rc06

Apr 3, 2016
I recommend a "tuned up" stock rom , like papp 54's stcok. Fully working , system rootable, good camera , everything working fine . Miui 13 by Papp 54 . Download and try it . No bloatware, if u want delete more apps u can try debloat app from xda .It is the best and camera is great , with magisk u can add viper audio too.
I'm actually on lineageos 19, how can i turn on papp rom?

I used to work with twrp and I pushed lineageos recovery. Si could you tell me thé way to flash Mirza Rom please. Must I slideload only thé Rom After delet data, syst, etc...
Head to xda thread : Search in google: "Elite rom by hassan mirza xiaomi mi 11 lite 5g ne". You will find the thread and site, instructions . That is a recovery rom. Backup your data. Flash via orangefox or lineage recovery, after that wipe data/factory reset. Reboot. Enjoy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I see, I don't think TWRP, PitchBlack nor LOS recovery work well with data encryption, and I wasn't able to create backups. If you do find a way to make full device backups from recovery, please let us know!
    Yeah, I will see....

Btw, please observe that now we have this new subforum for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE (Lisa) and that this thread and others specific to Lisa are already moved under - big thanks to the moderator @shadowstep and the forum admins 👍👍👍
    I have recently bought a Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE and I am not too happy with the out of the box software experience and was concidering flashing a custom rom (Dot os)
    But I couldnt find that much information about what features it has. The main things that I want to use are

-Face unlocking
    -NFC

Couple of days ago arrowos (a11based) came out for Lisa (as far as I can judge and apart from xiaomi eu the first custom Rom for our device ☺️).
    I could not test yet, still waiting for my bootloader unlock waiting time to complete.

-Face unlocking
    -NFC

the only custom roms for LISA are:
    Xiaomi.EU:https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...12.5.7.0.RKOCNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip/download
    Arrow:https://get.mirror1.arrowos.net/dow...rsion=arrow-11.0&variant=official&device=lisa
    Forget papp rom. I think the development is stopped. I recomnend hassan mirza's elite rom. In recovery flash the mirza rom and wipe data .
    I used to work with twrp and I pushed lineageos recovery. Si could you tell me thé way to flash Mirza Rom please. Must I slideload only thé Rom After delet data, syst, etc...