Development [Custom ROM] [One UI 5.1] SlimSang Rom For [ Samsung Galaxy S21 FE ] G990E/00/0B/B2

Search This thread
The download link for BL G990B2 no longer works. Can I get a new link?
Sorry for fhe disturbance sir,
We have just just updated the rom to Oneui5.1 i will soon update in XDA till then if you want you can join our telegram channel.
V6 G990B2 Based on Oneui 5.1
**TG Link Removed by Moderator**

Last edited by a moderator:

gunar74

Jul 23, 2007
Budapest
Sorry for fhe disturbance sir,
We have just just updated the rom to Oneui5.1 i will soon update in XDA till then if you want you can join our telegram channel.
V6 G990B2 Based on Oneui 5.1
I have tried this ROM, but I can't put widgets to the home screen on alternate launchers (I am using Nova). Also I did not find the Bixby Routines, but this was solved by installing it. The Digital Wellbeing app always stops when settings opened. The app sizes shows 0...9A...Z strings. Also I did not find root, Xposed etc.

Sure I missed something during installation, but the Telegram group is read-only for me.

originalul

Apr 22, 2013
Iasi
@sujayc27 , can the last version of bootloader BL_G990BXXU2EWAJ be written over the current version with odin? thank you for this amazing rom and please keep it live with many tweaks and security updates for G990B eu version.

originalul

Apr 22, 2013
Iasi
{Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted. Oswald Boelcke, Senior Moderator}
I m in but cannot write any messages

Reactions: sujayc27

damcio200

Dec 14, 2013
It's been a while since i rooted my last phone. Does the banking app work I mean Google pay after rooting the device ? Or there is a magisk module which allowes to ?

Last edited:
Reactions: sujayc27
Esim isnt supported on the s21fe at the moment.
Is it a hardware or software issue? I've been hearing conflicting reports on whether the s21 fe doesnt have the esim hardware, or it is disabled in software and will be enabled in a future software update. Samsung seems to avoid the question and the latest one ui 5.1 update still doesn't support it.

Can esim not be enabled on a custom rom like slimsang?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Greetings to all. A quick point or order if I may regarding TG issues that are brought to XDA.

As some of you may have noticed, I have edited and removed some posts with regards to accusations that have occured on the TG group posted here, as well as encouragement
    from other members to join the same group. Please allow me to enlighten you all on XDA's Rules for posting in Development with emphasis on the following excerpts:

• DEV Support for ROM / KERNEL / MOD / THEME must be provided within XDA thread posted by the Developer, otherwise it won't count as a Development, and in turn it'll be considered [INFO]rmation / [REF]erence and moved to General

• ... and Please! keep all your personal bickering via PMs, do not pollute the forum with your personal indifferences.
      If you have a problem with a specific member please contact the Moderators for help, that's what we're here for, but we are not babysitters, we are here to gather, organize and provide useful information for our over priced phones

As well as XDA's Rules for what is allowed regarding TG Channels:

What is NOT changing?

Only one link to a Telegram support group is allowed in the first post of a development thread on the condition that main support is still provided on XDA. This means you can mention Telegram group: https://t.me/abc in the first post as long as you're providing thorough support in your XDA thread.

In a nutshell, we do not accept posts or reports stemming from any TG channel, which are removed with immediate effect. Nor do we wish to see encouragement to join TG
    groups for additional support from other members since it is the developers responsibilty to provide support for any project posted on XDA to be kept on XDA as stipulated in the
    Rules I posted.

If anyone has any further questions or comments regarding my actions, then please feel free to contact me via PM and I will be happy to discuss the matter privately.

Than you all for your cooperation, and a pleasant day to all.

-Regards: Badger50
    As my colleague @Badger50 already stated, keep your bickering out of public forums. If you have evidence of abuse that specifically violates the XDA Forum Rules, bring it to the moderator staff. We do not control Telegram so channel owners may run and moderate their channels as they see fit. Our role in this is preserving activity on XDA; we do not allow XDA to be used as a "launchpad" to divert users to Telegram or any other site, and we allow Telegram links with the explicit condition that development, support, and updates continue to be provided here on XDA.

Telegram issues should be reported to Telegram. Issues with members here on XDA should be brought to the moderator staff.
    burninglion.png

Q) what is SlimSang?

A) SlimSang is a Custom ROM based on ONE UI for Samsung Galaxy S21 FE developed and Maintained by BurningLion

Please read the thread carefully
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards.

Vanilla-1s-286px (2).png

⚙️Change Logs

𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝘃𝟲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 [Updated 12/04/2023]
    Model: G990E (Minimal De-Bloat)
    { PASSWORD HAS BEEN REMOVED ALSO ALL SLIMSANG features TOO }
    • *Base Updated to EWC2 & EWC1
    • *Pre Rooted with magisk 26.1 [Stable]
    • *Image Clipper Ported from S23
    • *Adaptive refresh rate option added [In display tab - To make it work flash Advance refresh rate module by slimsang ]
    • *SlimSang minimal boot animation [Change it if you want multiple options available ]
    • *Custom 16Bit ringtones
    • *New wallpapers
    • -For Dex, Lockscreen & Graphical
    • *Lockscreen clock edit bug fixed
    • *Dex working
    • *Bixby Working
    • *New Charging Animation [Difference for home & lock]
    • *Battery Charging indicator added
    • *Battery percentage bug fix on charging screen
    • *Camera cutout overlay update
    • *Screen Resolution Changer optimisation
    • *Wearable connection delay fixed
    • *Bluetooth ringtone delay fixed
    • *Device model number returns to S21FE [ Before it was S23 Ultra]
    • Few script tweaks
    • *Fonts collection removed [ Will be available soon as a magisk module]
    • *Minimal Debloat
    • *ROM size Optimised (4.3Gb to 3.9Gb)
    • *Script tweaks (csc,ff,prop etc)
    • Maybe more...!
    • *Installation will take some time (installation & booting process will take around 8 to 9 min)
    • *Clean installation strongly recommend

No Google restore. Take backup in Samsung cloud or root back-up or flash Gapps so you will get back the G-setup.

Vanilla-1s-286px (1).png

Download Link & Installation

Install Twrp & follow all the procedures
    Snapdragon Twrp & Guidance
    Exynos Twrp & Guidance
    >Flash BL in ODIN
    #G990E BL
    #G990B BL
    #G9900 BL
    >EXTRACT ZIP & FLASH IMAGE AS FOLLOWING
    -BOOT.IMG AS BOOT
    -OPTICS.IMG AS OPTIC
    -SUPER.IMG AS SUPER

>Wipe data (Recommend) not compulsory
    >Boot the device.
    ROM: Screenshot
    ROM DOWNLOAD Link 🖇️

👉G990E
    👉G990B
    👉G9900

*Tips To Pass SafetyNet & Get play certified.

Step 1 - Rename magisk then reboot.

Step 2 - Enable Zygisk, Flash safetynet module & hide app you want(also play store & play services).

Step 3 - clear data of play store. Reboot

Done!

telegram-logo-955.png

Spacial Thanks To Everyone Who Have Contributed To One Ui Devlopment Doesn't Matter If He/She Still Working Or Not.

Its Not Possible To Mention Everyone But Still I Am Thankful to

@Subodh.993435 for always helping me when i need...
    @TenSeventy7 for allowing me to re-brand Zest
    @BlassGO @el0xren @kirbyNx & Mr.Yang.
    Tester: @Billabomb75

@ Samsung - FIrmware and kernel
    Developer Of SlimSang Rom : BurningLion

happy-national-thank-you-day-inventionland-15.png

I don't know why people still need custom rom for this. The manufacturer rom already very good and stable
    Different people
    Different view
    Different choice
    Thank you!
    彡 𝘚𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘖𝘔 Final 彡
    SlimSang Rom v5 Final For G990E
    * This is an update after 5.4.1
    • Everything Is the same As 5.4 & 5.4.1 but with the following changes & fixes.
    • Wearable Fixed
    • Fingerprint sensor tweak
    • Gallery Issue Fixed
    • Lockscreen Drain Fixed
    • Webview & Chrome not updating issues fixed.
    • Magisk delay can be fixed by locking it in the background. (However it will be automatically Fixed after a little time usage.
    • Multiple finger isn't a bug (it's just not added)
    • OTT Encryption Patched
    • Bluetooth patched
    • Google Assistant fixed
    • System Sounds Added back (with 5.3 & 5.4 custom tunes too)
    • January 2023 Security Patch

Rom Download Link: v5 Final
    Alternative Link: v5 Final

X If You Dont Like it Go for another option or give me enough time to solve your problem
    X Observe All bugs & Send at once point wise.
    X If you change resolution it apply to boot animation too
    X If you want Spay & wallet use another option or Yamraj Rom. We don't do that here
    X Don't use anything from ROM without permission
    X No Google Restore
    Bug: Error 404 not found!

!!!NO More Update or Fix for G990E till any Major update arrives.!!!

Installation

1. Update BL To DWA5 (Skip if already updated)
    2. Download ROM & Extract the zip
    3. Go to twrp & flash super.img under super partition
    4. Wipe data & reboot!

**For Snapdragon It will take a few more times because all are busy & one of us got covid @chook_gamer, hope he gets well soon.

Notes:

If you want to use Samsung Health from playstore, Flash the zip file attached in Magisk Module and download Samsung Health

Testers: @Billabomb75 @lolaplebs