• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Custom Rom poll! Please vote!!!!

If a Custom Rom was available would you install/test it?

• No, I'll stick with weekly/monthly MIUI updates until everything is fixed.

• Yes, I am interested in trying and testing a Custom Rom.

• Maybe, I'm not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Search This thread

strangersth

May 1, 2015
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
The more votes the better.

I'm making a simple poll to see if there are of people interested in having a Custom Rom like Lineage OS, Pixel Experience, Havoc, Arrow, Evolution, and others.

I'm don't make ROMs but I'm posting this to see if people would be interested in having one in order for other people invest their time in making some Roms for these devices.

You don't need to comment, just a simple vote would be appreciated.
Bro I feel this phone has great potential with right OS. It would be super saiyan level phone with custom OS. It's really new in the market so i guess it would still take time also considering the cost. Hoping phone comes up with great custom OS soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm making a simple poll to see if there are of people interested in having a Custom Rom like Lineage OS, Pixel Experience, Havoc, Arrow, Evolution, and others.

I'm don't make ROMs but I'm posting this to see if people would be interested in having one in order for other people invest their time in making some Roms for these devices.

Bro I feel this phone has great potential with right OS. It would be super saiyan level phone with custom OS. It's really new in the market so i guess it would still take time also considering the cost. Hoping phone comes up with great custom OS soon.

Base on my experience with Xiaomi Mi Note 10, and its 108MP camera + custom ROM:
    - image quality never was as good as stock firmware, you will be using other camera app, but no matter what settings you will set up, there was no way to get image quality as good as on stock MIUI ROM. It has less noise on stock ROM, better low light photos on stock ROM, manual mode etc.

Maybe this will change in the future, but I got MI 11 Ultra because of its new top image sensor to shot nice pictures specially in low light condition.

And for person who got this phone specially to takes amazing photos, moving to custom ROM will be resulting in degrading picture quality.

I love custom ROMs, it's have less bloatware, better optimization, but biggest dealbreaker for me is image quality :/

Of course, if you love custom ROMs and don't care about image quality, go ahead.
    If stable custom ROM will be build in 1 year from now, do you think you still will have MI11 Ultra ? ;)
    Personally speaking yes, I don't change phone every year, actually my previous phone was a One plus 3 updated year after year with custom ROMs up to Android 10. Finally after 5 years I purchased this Mi 11 Ultra which I plan to keep at least for 4/5 years depending on how long it will last of course and custom support
    I am actually interested in MIUImix ROM, I read that is available already on Mi 11, hopefully it will soon for Mi 11 Ultra as well