• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Custom rom that have PITCH BLACK.

Search This thread

tekashiz

Nov 9, 2019
Hello guys, i want to swap my MIUI for a another rom but all roms that ive looked into doesnt seems to have a full black theme, its a kinda of dark grey or smt.
Do you guys know any rom that actually have a pitch black for take advantage of the amoled display?

tekashiz

Nov 9, 2019
There are some AOSP ROMs with Theme Support, they also have Black (Black Settings & Black Notification-quicktiles)

You can also theme apps with Substratum (Root required).
can u recommend me one rom? im currently using the casanova miui and im experiencing some annoying bugs...
I was thinking on the crDroid/pixel experience, does it have the theme support?

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello guys, i want to swap my MIUI for a another rom but all roms that ive looked into doesnt seems to have a full black theme, its a kinda of dark grey or smt.
Do you guys know any rom that actually have a pitch black for take advantage of the amoled display?
Most of them have a pitch black option. crDroid, AICP, Syberia, AncientOS, ColtOS, Nusantara, Havoc are some of them. (Only on Android 11 currently)

Last edited:

evnimaster

Nov 19, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
can u recommend me one rom? im currently using the casanova miui and im experiencing some annoying bugs...
I was thinking on the crDroid/pixel experience, does it have the theme support?
IMHO, the best rom in performance, smoothness and stability is the Arrow 11 rom that offer an option to choose from different dark theme colors, I am currently on Arrow 12 and I am really satisfied with 0 bugs but most of the additional arrow features are no yet implemented, like this dark theme customization for example, but it does not matter for me ;)