Question Custom Rom

Search This thread

Leon_ek

Jan 14, 2022
Mam pytanie czy do tego telefonu nie będzie Custom romów ??

Translated by GT: I have a question if there will be no custom roms for this phone ??

Last edited by a moderator:

ap4ss3rby

Sep 9, 2015
1st. From XDA Global Rules
4. Use the English language.
We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

2nd. You can flash a GSI. Not everything works and I wrote a guide on how to flash.

Hi!
I hope not to be replying too late to this message.
I'm a new developer, and I'm working on a full build (not just system, I'll be bundling vendor, odm, product, etc) for the Galaxy M12 (currently only the M127F variant is supported, but I'm planning on adding support for other Exynos 850 devices and variants).
And due to popular demand, I will be pushing out alpha builds soon (with a few bugs) - It already boots and runs BEAUTIFULLY!

To know more, contact me. Either through Telegram, or XDA.

Happy to help!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: $cronos_

@Malware

Nov 14, 2021
Earth 🌎🌍
Hi!
I'm a new developer, and I'm working on a full build (not just system, I'll be bundling vendor, odm, product, etc) for the Galaxy M12 (currently only the M127F variant is supported, but I'm planning on adding support for other Exynos 850 devices and variants).
And due to popular demand, I will be pushing out alpha builds soon (with a few bugs) - It already boots and runs BEAUTIFULLY!

Happy to help!
Flashing a gsi rom can help

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
Hi!

Happy to help!
Nice

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

Happy to help!