Question Custom rom

Search This thread

palopaxo

Mar 26, 2022
Nothing Phone 1
LineageOS has least bugs as compared to other custom roms (it performs best with default stuff no need to change anything like kernel etc). My stats are

LineageOS 19.1
KangarooX Kernel r18
Gpu Driver [email protected] (TWRP variant)
How do you flash the GPU driver? Ik I need to go to addons and select the one I want, but then on TWRP would it work if I adb sideload it, or there's a different way. I'm currently using the magisk module for the driver

Usama-CW

May 27, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
How do you flash the GPU driver? Ik I need to go to addons and select the one I want, but then on TWRP would it work if I adb sideload it, or there's a different way. I'm currently using the magisk module for the driver
in order to use TWRP variant, your rom must support SystemR/W (read write) ... if your rom have that support follow the steps

1 :- Download your desired driver from here

2 :- go to TWRP > Advanced > Terminal

3 :- write "mount /vendor"

4 :- Go back and flash your driver in TWRP

5 :- Use "Device Info HW" app to check if your driver is successfully updated or not

Note : You can check for yourself in TWRP terminal by using "mount /vendor" command if it shows nothing then it's (vendor) mounted otherwise it will show error (means you need to make your rom SystemR/W-able)

Last edited:
Reactions: palopaxo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS has least bugs as compared to other custom roms (it performs best with default stuff no need to change anything like kernel etc). My stats are

LineageOS 19.1
    KangarooX Kernel r18
    Gpu Driver [email protected] (TWRP variant)
    Which rom will be better for a regular poco x3 pro user ?
    At the moment i using AncientOS. No issues found.
    i like crdroid rom the battery and performance are great with built in miui cam
    in order to use TWRP variant, your rom must support SystemR/W (read write) ... if your rom have that support follow the steps

1 :- Download your desired driver from here

2 :- go to TWRP > Advanced > Terminal

3 :- write "mount /vendor"

4 :- Go back and flash your driver in TWRP

5 :- Use "Device Info HW" app to check if your driver is successfully updated or not

Note : You can check for yourself in TWRP terminal by using "mount /vendor" command if it shows nothing then it's (vendor) mounted otherwise it will show error (means you need to make your rom SystemR/W-able)
    ok thanks, that was easier than I thought