• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Custom ROMs and GPAY

Search This thread

ptr21

Sep 7, 2016
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Has anyone managed to get working gpay on custom roms?
I have hided Magisk, bank apps are working, Safetynet success, Play Protect - device is certified.
Another local NFC payment option is working.
But not Gpay. Tried several roms. Always the same.
Has anyone encountered same problem?
Any solutions?
Screenshot_20210530-170236234 (1).jpg

victorsrg

Apr 12, 2007
1. Fastboot flash your region's stock ROM with miflash, be careful not to lock the bootloader again
2. Install TWRP again
3. Install a non-OSS ROM like Cherish
4. Do not install Magisk

Gpay should work problem free

Reactions: ptr21

victorsrg

Apr 12, 2007
Also I had a few days of trying out many ROMs and configs and got banned from gpay, I had to write to Google support to unlock it. I don't remember the error Code now but it's kind of common...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Fastboot flash your region's stock ROM with miflash, be careful not to lock the bootloader again
    2. Install TWRP again
    3. Install a non-OSS ROM like Cherish
    4. Do not install Magisk

Gpay should work problem free
    actually i am using gpay with custom rom unrooted so without magisk but i also tried the actual roms and gpay combined with magisk hide which was working well ;)
    Strange thing is that on Miuimix Gpay + Magisk were working with no problems, but on custom roms no luck. And I tried lots of them.
    I was using derpfest with Magisk and gpay worked fine. I would say, do what I said before, configure gpay and only then install Magisk + props, you should be fine