Question Custom roms for Pixel 6 pro

Search This thread

StrangerWeather

Recognized Contributor
Jul 18, 2012
Oxford
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I was a noob too when I joined XDA 10 years ago. Eventually I learned how to root my phone, started flashing roms and kernels, then started building roms, then learned coding, started developing my own apps etc etc. I very much appreciated all the help I got along the way from XDA members, and the positivity was heart-warming. I am sad to hear that developers are now abandoning XDA because of noobs. The ethos of XDA is to help everyone and I like that...

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
I was a noob too when I joined XDA 10 years ago. Eventually I learned how to root my phone, started flashing roms and kernels, then started building roms, then learned coding, started developing my own apps etc etc. I very much appreciated all the help I got along the way from XDA members, and the positivity was heart-warming. I am sad to hear that developers are now abandoning XDA because of noobs. The ethos of XDA is to help everyone and I like that...
Couldn't agree with this more. 👍

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why has development migrated to tg?
    Too many n00bs cluttering developers threads with posts that don't contribute to development. It gets annoying fast when people keep re-asking the same question that has already been answered multiple times in the thread or is answered in the original post, or complain about bugs without providing a logcat or at least details on how to reproduce the issue.

I remember when XDA used to be about Android development, but as it gained popularity over the years it started to become more of a general Android/smartphone/tech help and support forum.
    Too many n00bs cluttering developers threads with posts that don't contribute to development. It gets annoying fast when people keep re-asking the same question that has already been answered multiple times in the thread or is answered in the original post, or complain about bugs without providing a logcat or at least details on how to reproduce the issue.

I remember when XDA used to be about Android development, but as it gained popularity over the years it started to become more of a general Android/smartphone/tech help and support forum.
    Telegram is full of noobs too lol
    Couldn't agree with this more. 👍
    Ahh I'm finally getting the hint. Why has development migrated to tg? I've never even used tg lol.