Question Custom roms

Search This thread

NonoBow85

• Jul 25, 2016
    France
    Honor 5X
    Honor 8
    Hey,

I have a Poco F3, I unlocked the bootloader recently, and I want to know which ROM should I get or is the best for you. I tried xiaomi.eu, but I prefer AOSP/pixel (I tried some but I can't make a choice). What is the best, I know for now there is crDroid, Pixel Experience Plus but unofficial, Pixel Extended, etc Should I wait for more stable, official or new custom ROMS ?
    What are the pro/cons or features of each ?

Thanks in advance ! :)

NonoBow85

• Jul 25, 2016
    France
    Honor 5X
    Honor 8
    In terms of features you can't get more feature rich then crdroid. Most ROMs are rock stable and the one main missing feature dt2w is going to be coming in the next week or so. I'm currently using pixel extended and I've had no problem and am thoroughly enjoying it
    Thank you, I'm currently using crDroid but the lack of Google Apps bothers me. I was using pixel extended but I had some bugs. I might retry, I'm hesitant for now with pixel experience plus too.

No_Name188

May 11, 2021
    Xiaomi Poco F3
    Hey,

I have a Poco F3, I unlocked the bootloader recently, and I want to know which ROM should I get or is the best for you. I tried xiaomi.eu, but I prefer AOSP/pixel (I tried some but I can't make a choice). What is the best, I know for now there is crDroid, Pixel Experience Plus but unofficial, Pixel Extended, etc Should I wait for more stable, official or new custom ROMS ?

hentai is best

• Haha
    Reactions: Morak75

Barracuda77777

Jul 29, 2011
    Sydney
    Xiaomi Mi 6
    Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
    Running Lineage on mine, with Quantic kernel, Micro-g, I am getting insane battery life, This phone has been an amazing upgrade for me after being on Mi6 for over 3 years.
    for a beta Build, I have yet to run into a single issue, everything is running smoothly.
    I have the feeling this phone will receive lots of love from developers and will have custom roms for years to come.

Reactions: NonoBow85

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Running Lineage on mine, with Quantic kernel, Micro-g, I am getting insane battery life, This phone has been an amazing upgrade for me after being on Mi6 for over 3 years.
      for a beta Build, I have yet to run into a single issue, everything is running smoothly.
      I have the feeling this phone will receive lots of love from developers and will have custom roms for years to come.
      In terms of features you can't get more feature rich then crdroid. Most ROMs are rock stable and the one main missing feature dt2w is going to be coming in the next week or so. I'm currently using pixel extended and I've had no problem and am thoroughly enjoying it
      shapeshift and havoc has working dt2w. upcoming roms should have em too. most roms are under testing atm
      Hey,

hentai is best
      Does DT2W work on hentai? Also is hentai a GSI or other - have you got a link...?
      there is no dt2w here