custom-sm-t380-boot

Search This thread
Nov 19, 2010
I also have this device and have been following this thread hoping to install LineageOS on my device so it runs more smooth; However, I am wary of flashing at ALPHA stage due to only having general knowledge of ROM flashing, not advance/expert. Will test this when in BETA stage

Reactions: Austcool

Austcool

Nov 30, 2016
Milan
I also have this device and have been following this thread hoping to install LineageOS on my device so it runs more smooth; However, I am wary of flashing at ALPHA stage due to only having general knowledge of ROM flashing, not advance/expert. Will test this when in BETA stage
Honestly the most of the porting was done by @andr01dfr3ak I am a tester my self if you want to help push the project forward because from my discord server thread @andr01dfr3ak seems to want to quit building for this device I recommend you dm him on XDA saying thanks for his efforts and asking him to keep trying to help... He says that he's more concerned about the Chinese OnePlus 9 phones..... And doesn't seem to see the need to help port over the Samsung devices and the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 lineups.... If you want him to continue you should definitely tell him how much this project means to you! He probly will end up quitting idk... :/

Austcool

Nov 30, 2016
Milan
Tried to enable NTFS and HFSPlus filesystem support in the zimage!

Attachments

• Anykernel_SM-T380_PP_3.zip
    21.6 MB · Views: 7

Austcool

Nov 30, 2016
Milan
Also for those who are curious of how to ramdisk mod. I'm not 100%
Screenshot_20220215-122626_SmartPack-Kernel Manager.jpg
certain about it tho...
Screenshot_20220215-122804.jpg

Top Liked Posts