custom-sm-t380-sm-t385-boot

Search This thread
Edit: 2022 I have tested it it fully works as of this year!!!. 😁 disclaimer, I am in no way responsible for this kernel screwing up you tablet so use at your own risk.

to flash it simply open up settings enable developer options and enable OEM on lock on your sm-t380, then use odin or Heimdall on a computer to flash the tar or raw boot.img to your device in download mode.

The features include selinux permissive and knox disabled and in theory rooting protection disabled
Updated Tue Jan 29 09:29:26 EST 2019 Defex disabled for full Root

If this kernel breaks Bluetooth Flash the Fix-Bluetooth.zip with twrp

I have a solution if you want selinux full disabled. https://github.com/AdrianDC/kernel_.../master/release/kernel_permissive_patcher.zip

However you can change it with the command line only flash that zip if you want it fully disabled forever.

Kernel Source can be found at Put SM-T380 in the box and find the XAR PP (PIE source)
I simply disabled defex and Selinux in the Kconfigs and Defconfigs

Attachments

• boot.Oreo.Defex.disabled.magisk.patched-23000.5WKTI.tar
    14.1 MB · Views: 176
  • boot.New.PIE.defex.disabled.magisk.patched-23000.f5HKz.tar
    14.9 MB · Views: 292
  • Samsung.BluetoothFix.armv7.zip
    313.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20220110-165502_EX Kernel Manager.jpg
    Screenshot_20220110-165502_EX Kernel Manager.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 230
  • Eleven.Installer.armv7.zip
    5 MB · Views: 140
  • boot.New.PIE.defex.disabled.magisk.patched-24100.8wPB9.tar
    14.9 MB · Views: 204
Last edited:

Tyrone M

Aug 13, 2018
Evansville
Rooting sm-t380 think you can help me get the flash you used OEM to be unlocked

I have created a custom kernel for the sm-t380. I have not tested it myself do to the 7 day OEM unlock is locked for 7 days but I though I would share it for you guys on the xda here to test. disclaimer, I am in no way responsible for this kernel screwing up you tablet so use at your own risk.

to flash it simply open up settings enable developer options and enable OEM on lock on your sm-t380, then use odin or Heimdall on a computer to flash the tar or raw boot.img to your device in download mode.

The features include selinux permissive and knox disabled and in theory rooting protection disabled could you please tell me what you used to or how to get the 7-day OEM unlock I have a Samsung tab A sm-t380 2017 build# NMF26X T380DXU1ARB3

Last edited:
I have created a custom kernel for the sm-t380. I have not tested it myself do to the 7 day OEM unlock is locked for 7 days but I though I would share it for you guys on the xda here to test. disclaimer, I am in no way responsible for this kernel screwing up you tablet so use at your own risk.

The features include selinux permissive and knox disabled and in theory rooting protection disabled could you please tell me what you used to or how to get the 7-day OEM unlock I have a Samsung tab A sm-t380 2017 build# NMF26X T380DXU1ARB3

oem unlock is hidden by default wait 7 days and go to about and tap the build number 7 times, then go to developer options to unlock it

I believe this one works you can flash it from TWRP then reboot to LineageOS Recovery; be aware we are in the alpha stages things may not work as expected atm; if your device gets stuck in a black screen wait for the battery to drain then plug it into a computer while holding volume down to get to download mode I don't take credit for the porting this was all possible do to @andr01dfr3ak on XDA and on discord he's known as The Freaking iDroid. iDroid and me have been working with Galaxy Tab A 8.0 LineageOS porting awhile now.

Attachments

• lineage-18.1-20210918-recovery-gta2swifi_(flashable).zip
    18.5 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts