Custom Softkeys! I will take requests. by: willi_3609

Search This thread

fronz

Sep 10, 2006
There are many png of the button already. But if you want an outlined one instead of the actual pic i can make one. For example. With a thin circle, and then a rounded square in the middle. But i dont want to copy other people work.

Ok thanks i'll look around

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

willi_3609

Jan 19, 2014
If there are any buttons that are already out there. go to AyDees thread.

I believe he's talking about the Autism ones from my thread (he asked there too). I don't mind if you use them though if you want.

Im just saying this because im doing custom buttons. Depending only on yours or someone elses personal idea of some buttons they want, but AyDee has some pretty nice ones.
Remember this is for custom buttons.
Ill also be doing some of my own buttons to see if you guys like them.

P_Toti

Jun 21, 2012
I believe he's talking about the Autism ones from my thread (he asked there too). I don't mind if you use them though if you want.

From her nickname and her english i assume she is an italian girl. It's not clear what she asked, also i'm quite sure she didn't realize that softkeys done in this thread needs the xposed framework(and so a rooted phone) to work. If i were in your shoes i'll wait before wasting my time to hear exactly what she wants. @spensierata69 be clear.

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
From her nickname and her english i assume she is an italian girl. It's not clear what she asked, also i'm quite sure she didn't realize that softkeys done in this thread needs the xposed framework(and so a rooted phone) to work. If i were in your shoes i'll wait before wasting my time to hear exactly what she wants. @spensierata69 be clear.

I will just make a set like she described and post it in my thread. :good: Haven't had time today yet...

Reactions: spensierata69

willi_3609

Jan 19, 2014
Thanks, I was wondering if he/ she read the op.

I will just make a set like she described and post it in my thread. :good: Haven't had time today yet...

Just wanted everybody who sees this thread to read the OP. It gives information and eligibility.

And for Aydee. Thanks. I'm new to development and have been trying to learn the .Apk format for some time, and it's much easier for the common person o use your themes because they are useable without root(I believe) plus the timing is bad for me, my grandfather just had a heart attack, so I visited him in the hospital today, but he is fine now.

Anyways, thanks for helping me,out.

Reactions: AyDee

willi_3609

Jan 19, 2014
Sorry guys... my computer is borked.

My programs for editing which I used for making buttons had to be deleted off my computer after needing to reset it because of a windows update problem. I should be up and running soon. But for the meantime.. Use an app like softkeyZ or other threads with themes and buttons. Again I'm sorry for the delays... The new buttons should be up soon!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys! I'm making softkeys for the LG G2, and I am taking requests, They will work through the G2 Xposed module as PNG's. So if anybody saw some buttons they liked, or had a design in mind, leave a reply below with a picture, or you can try to describe it as best as you can! I have one set done right now, but I have schoolwork to do, so... yeah.

How to request?
    Leave a reply with a pic of something you had in mind, or write a description and a category (ex: Minimal, rounded, dots, etc.)

I will put download links in below:
    Downloads:
    Sharrp:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5h_G5Rq-3ebbk9jUmFpWVdlbGc/edit?usp=sharing

THIS IS ONLY FOR STOCK LG BASED ROMS!!!

How to Install: You must have Xposed Framework installed!!!

Pre-Install:
    1. Download the .zip file from the links above.
    2. Use a file manager to extract the zip's content.
    3. Continue to "Changing the buttons"

Changing the buttons.
    1. Download G2 Xposed from the Play Store.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyroar.xposedlgg2&hl=en
    2. Open the app, and activate the module if you haven't already.
    3. Click on "Navigation bar"
    4. Turn it ON, in the top right corner.
    5. Click the picture of the button you want to change.
    6. Click "Choose an image from your gallery"
    7. Click the corresponding button from the one selected earlier. (ex: If you clicked on the image of the stock back key, replace it with the downloaded back key)
    8. Repeat for the other buttons.

Have a good day, if you have any suggestions, leave a reply!
    softkeys.PNG

View attachment 2724316

Some Softkey i have collected.
    Sharrp Button Images & Screenshots:

My first Buttons!
    Sharrp! - Click the blank area to the right for the PNG images. 5 in total.
    Sorry about me not posting everything.

Jeez. School is very annoying now. Getting out on thursday and will definitly add more buttons, i have some that are almost done for qmemo and menu, if you guys have any designs in mind, please tell me or send me a description. Thanks for being so patient.
    please add Lollipop softkeys (png.)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone