Themes / Apps / Mods Custom Splash Screen for Redmi Note 10 Pro

Search This thread

takagen

Feb 13, 2012
Saw the recent release of Realme GT Neo2 DragonBall Z Limited Edition
So i'm thinking why not create one for our device as well.

Attachments

• flashable_dbz.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 393

no111one

Nov 30, 2020
Nokia Lumia 920
Samsung Galaxy S4
Does anyone have a Redmi Note 9S/Pro on MIUI 11?
If so, can you please send me a copy of /dev/block/by-name/logo:
dd if=/dev/block/by-name/logo of=/sdcard/logo.img - this should dump your bootlogo to /sdcard/ as "logo.img"
Dumped the logo from the Redmi K30 firmware. Any MIUI 11 enjoyers?

Attachments

• logo.img
    29.7 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20220207_001923.jpg
    IMG_20220207_001923.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 226

HHSenpai

Feb 10, 2022
how do i use this? does it require root? sorry im just beginner if your tired to explain you can just ignore my reply hehe ^^

takagen

Feb 13, 2012
Not splash logo related, but since created the DBZ splash logo above, here's a custom DBZ boot animation to go with it.
Cheers

Renamed it to bootanimation.zip and replace the original one via your preferred root explorer.

Attachments

• bootanimation_dbz.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 443

thxjxs

Jun 18, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hmm, thought i mentioned this before, the tool here can be used as well for Redmi Note 10 -

Redmi_K30_Logo_Maker.7z

Have fun and don't forget to share your creation here as well

Cheers

hey, thank you so much for sharing the tool, this is the first im even knowing that, the splash screen can be modded! downloaded the tool, had a few questions tho... do i just put in 3 images in the /pics folder with names "fastboot", "logo" and "system_corrupt" and run create_logo.bat? there's already a /pics/stock folder, should that be removed first?

takagen

Feb 13, 2012
hey, thank you so much for sharing the tool, this is the first im even knowing that, the splash screen can be modded! downloaded the tool, had a few questions tho... do i just put in 3 images in the /pics folder with names "fastboot", "logo" and "system_corrupt" and run create_logo.bat? there's already a /pics/stock folder, should that be removed first?
Just the <pics> folders will do.
The <stock> folders are there if u ever want to use back the default one day, can leave it as it is

Reactions: Andearson_06

thxjxs

Jun 18, 2022
Redmi Note 10 Pro
thanku @takagen once again for the tool, tried it out myself, came up with this (tested on my rn10p, working perfectly); main logo, bootloader and flashable zip file attached

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    1 MB · Views: 126
  • fastboot.png
    fastboot.png
    57 KB · Views: 123
  • marvel_goats.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 96

Fahimifte

May 8, 2022
Hey can I have the editable or PNG files separately. So that I can edit it as like I want thanks

dks4

Nov 14, 2022
Will it work on Redmi note 9s and note 9 pro? On these devices, logo img was NULL. Can we use these logos on note 9s and note 9 pro?

AlpeshDes

Jan 14, 2023
just download the zip file attached and flash it

rn10p_black.zip - for the images attached

and if you ever want to revert back to the original splash screen, flash "stock splash sweet.zip"
how do i flash it using adb ? the cmd
i have PixelOS recovery.
sorry for being a nuisance.

Top Liked Posts