Custom Stock Oreo Rom Debloated & DeGoogled for the H910 & Most Lgv20 phones. VoLTE and WiFi-Calling working.

Search This thread

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
I'll try to see if I can get into factory reset at least.

I haven't checked ARB before (don't know how?), but when LG UP is partitioning, one of the first messages in the Step cell says something like ARB Check PASSED. So I guess its ARB is fine.
Yeah yeah ARB anti roll back should be find then. Yeah try a factory reset and see what happens. Also remove sim card and micro sd card.

ShazamMan

Jun 6, 2014
Okay dokay. SIM card was already removed from the start though, but not the microSD. I'll try that and re-do PARTITION DL one last time before I attempt a factory reset.

ShazamMan

Jun 6, 2014
Yep, the phone is still plugged in after it restarts from LG UP. I doubt it's the cable, considering I can see both on the LG UP window and my phone's screen that files are being flashed during the PARTITION DL process.

And looks like the phone still hangs at the LG logo after I do PARTITION DL even without microSD, with everything checked or with laf unchecked.

I'm about to do a factory reset now. Fingers crossed.

ShazamMan

Jun 6, 2014
Factory reset did the trick! I got the Android setup screen (as seen in the video) and can confirm I have H91510e on my H910.

Time to resume the root guide now.

But wow, I might be the first person who got into this issue despite following everything correctly! Thanks dude, your solution solved it!

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
Factory reset did the trick! I got the Android setup screen (as seen in the video) and can confirm I have H91510e on my H910.

Time to resume the root guide now.

But wow, I might be the first person who got into this issue despite following everything correctly! Thanks dude, your solution solved it!
Your welcome I am glad you got it fixed. But yeah I never ran into that issue before, but now we know factory reset.

Yeah this was not anything you did wrong. You followed the guide.

Last edited:

ShazamMan

Jun 6, 2014
Hmmm. I opened two CMD windows as instructed. I ran the dirtysanta command but nothing shows up afterwards. Is this normal? Could I proceed to run STEP1.BAT now?

Screenshot1.jpg

My device is detected, as seen in the above screenshot.

I put the contents of h910_root_pkg.zip in the platform-tools folder so I can run my adb commands from there. Looks like this:

Screenshot2.jpg

By the way, I swapped h910_root_pkg.zip's TWRP 3.0.2.1 for TWRP 3.3.1-0 and edited STEP3.bat to flash TWRP 3.3.1-0.

Edit: Yes, I did install ADB Installer file (adb-setup-1.4.2.exe) from the guide. But I also downloaded the platform-tools v4.55 for Windows. I put contents of h910_root_pkg.zip in that folder.

Last edited:

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
Hmmm. I opened two CMD windows as instructed. I ran the dirtysanta command but nothing shows up afterwards. Is this normal? Could I proceed to run STEP1.BAT now?

yep
View attachment 5617759

My device is detected, as seen in the above screenshot.

I put the contents of h910_root_pkg.zip in the platform-tools folder so I can run my adb commands from there. Looks like this:

View attachment 5617753

By the way, I swapped h910_root_pkg.zip's TWRP 3.0.2.1 for TWRP 3.3.1-0 and edited STEP3.bat to flash TWRP 3.3.1-0.

Edit: Yes, I did install ADB Installer file (adb-setup-1.4.2.exe) from the guide. But I also downloaded the platform-tools v4.55 for Windows. I put contents of h910_root_pkg.zip in that folder.
That should be fine, I think.

ShazamMan

Jun 6, 2014
Never mind, I got a different ADB installer and got to STEP3.BAT.

Phone rebooted into bootloader (small text, FASTBOOT MODE).

However, I'm getting <waiting for device>. Any idea? All drivers installed.

Screenshot3.jpg

ShazamMan

Jun 6, 2014
Okay, I found this comment:

screenshot4.jpg

This user is right because I'm getting this:

screenshot5.jpg

My LG driver is the latest from LG website (4.8.0). I'm trying to reinstall 4.2.0, but:

screenshot6.jpg

I'm in FASTBOOT now. Could I unplug the USB cable and put it back, then run STEP3.BAT? Maybe the driver will get detected. If not, how could I uninstall Driver 4.8.0 from the computer?

EDIT: Uninstalled Driver 4.8.0 with CCleaner. Reinstalled Driver 4.2.0 but still getting <waiting for device> after STEP3.BAT. Again, should I unplug the USB cable and put it back at this stage whilst my phone is in fastboot?

Last edited:

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018

View attachment 5617769

View attachment 5617771

My LG driver is the latest from LG website (4.8.0). I'm trying to reinstall 4.2.0, but:

View attachment 5617775

I'm in FASTBOOT now. Could I unplug the USB cable and put it back, then run STEP3.BAT? Maybe the driver will get detected. If not, how could I uninstall Driver 4.8.0 from the computer?
Yeah that's a driver issue. As long as your phone is in fastboot mode you can run setup3.bat file anytime. Right click on Android and remove driver and files. Then plug the Lgv20 in in fastboot mode see what it says.

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018

View attachment 5617769

View attachment 5617771

View attachment 5617775

EDIT: Uninstalled Driver 4.8.0 with CCleaner. Reinstalled Driver 4.2.0 but still getting <waiting for device> after STEP3.BAT. Again, should I unplug the USB cable and put it back at this stage whilst my phone is in fastboot?

[GUIDE] V20 Fastboot access in Windows.

ShazamMan

Jun 6, 2014
Right-clicked on the Android icon in Device Manager and uninstalled it. Now remove the cable and plug it back while still in fastboot, correct?

ShazamMan

Jun 6, 2014
The installer from that fastboot access guide solved it! When I re-plugged in the phone, the Android icon in Device Manager disappeared. Now I have TWRP 3.1.1-0 on my screen!

Time to do some wiping and formating, rebooting in TWRP and then flashing H910_20g_Oreo_full_rooted.zip and Auto_Debloat_H910_20g_only_v9.1_flashable.zip in that order.

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
The installer from that fastboot access guide solved it! When I re-plugged in the phone, the Android icon in Device Manager disappeared. Now I have TWRP 3.1.1-0 on my screen!

Time to do some wiping and formating, rebooting in TWRP and then flashing H910_20g_Oreo_full_rooted.zip and Auto_Debloat_H910_20g_only_v9.1_flashable.zip in that order.
Nice I knew you could do it,

ShazamMan

Jun 6, 2014
Flashed them both (followed your guide), but after rebooting the system (with some weird visuals), I see the Secure Start-Up (25/30 attempts remaining) screen again. Did I miss something?

Darnrain1

Jan 2, 2018
Flashed them both (followed your guide), but after rebooting the system (with some weird visuals), I see the Secure Start-Up (25/30 attempts remaining) screen again. Did I miss something?
Your going to need to flash the twrp-3.0.2-1-us996.img again like it was in the original setup3.bat file. That's the only version that can format the data partition and remove the encryption.

Reboot into fastboot

fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-1-us996.img

fastboot reboot

take battery out

reboot into twrp format data

reboot back into fastboot mode

fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-h910.img

fastboot reboot

take battery out

reboot back into twrp format data again just in case.

then reboot into twrp

then follow guide to install Auto_Debloat.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I unlock bootloader using dirty santa method, I run to step 1.bat and got the following error, please help me how to fix it
    dirtysanta file is not located in the c:/Users/Tuan/Desktop/Required files/

It's windows antivirus, just disable real time scanning. Unzip the dirtysanta files again and try again.

Turn off Defender antivirus protection in Windows Security
    I did to step3.bat after I removed the battery and pressed the hard key combination to enter twrp but I couldn't get in, the screen showed the word erase and stuck at the lg logo, please help me how to fix it
    That's correct, pull battery again. Put battery in and hold vol down and power then let off of power and hold it down again. It will say like factory reset phone? You want to say yes two times. Then twrp will load.

Let me know if twrp loads, if not you may have pulled battery before step3.bat rebooted phone?

How to factory reset the Lgv20

If that's the case then you just need to start over again, hold vol up and plug phone into computer and flash the stock KDZ again and start over rooting your phone.

I updated the FAQ notes, I think it was a little confusing, regarding the step3.bat
    i am using lg v20 vs995, am on android 7 but no signal, i have unlockedbootloader and installed twrp now i want to install lineage os 18.1 rom can i install it too or do i have to upgrade to oreo to install lineage os 18.1
    You want to go directly to Lineage os as you need to be on Nougat firmware for LOS to work correct. You may have to reinstall your EFS to get cell signal working. You can check out my FAQ.

I hear good things about crDroid

[ROM][H910|LS997|US996|VS995|H918|H990][ANDROID 9] crDroid v5.12

Take it easy
    Okay I think I am done updating for now. v9.6 & 8.6 is the latest version of Auto_Debloat. I just got done with a new speed mod v5.5 and I wanted to add it.
    STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damages caused to your phone. Use Audo_Debloat and or FAQ & Troubleshooting guide at your own risk there is no warranty or guarantee.

Install Stock Oreo 8.0, debloated to the max. Disable all FOTA Updates, remove bloatware. Increase the speed of the Lgv20, while still having Stock Google Play Store. Update the GPU drivers to the latest version. Improve battery life, preserve such an iconic phone for the future.

Intro
    Auto_Debloat is a twrp flashable file I created, it's very unique in that you flash in twrp after you have already flashed Stock Oreo v8.0, kernel, magisk ect. This will transform Stock Oreo 8.0 into a debloated custom Stock Rom. Auto_Debloat mods the build.prop file and updates the GPU drivers and some fixes with Oreo, other than that it's a vanilla install of Oreo debloated to the max. If you want to flash the Extra add-on mods for Auto_Debloat after install, that would be fine. This project was a little over a year in the making. I like to think of the Lgv20 as the swiss army knife of phones, it does it all and has a removable battery on top of everything.

You may want to read FAQ & Troubleshooting guide on the bottom page before rooting your Lgv20 or installing Auto_Debloat, it answers a lot of questions you may have.

My other xda pages

Best Apps, Games, Emulators for android & mods/tweaks for the Lgv20

Extra add-on mods for Auto_Debloat, for the Lgv20 Stock Oreo 8.0
    Note: The Extra add-on mods are only included in v9.3 & v8.3 or higher.

new 6-25-22
    Speed Mod for the Lgv20 Stock Oreo & image retention fix + Boeffla Wakelock blocker (root only)

Thermal Engine mod for Lgv20 Stock Oreo/Nougat (root only)

Speed up WIFI / LTE By enabling CRDA on Android aka wifi country code (root only)

Enable Quad DAC on the Lgv20 H910 & LGMusic Player. (root only)

Lgv20 build.prop audio mod + twrp mod force true 24 bit audio at 44.1 kHz (root only)

Change Log Notes:

New v9.8 & v8.8
    Formatted the RCT and FOTA devices. Before I was just wiping them. Now there is no way the phone can download FOTA updates. Not in less Android knows how to read a NTFS file system. I think this new version has improved the speed of the phone a lot. Full reinstall is required for this version. Also found out how to unmount all the partitions after Auto_Debloat is done.

New v9.7 & v8.7
    Updated to Speed mod v5.7 some other fixes. Enjoy.
    I think this is it for awhile. I just keep finding thing to tweak. I am having fun.

New Stable version of Auto_Debloat

v9.6 & v8.6
    Updated the speed mod to v5.6

Stable versions of Auto_Debloat

v9.5.1 & v8.5.1
    I spent a lot of time changing the Auto_Debloat install script to get a perfect install of Stock Oreo Debloated. The trick is to un-mount all partitions after Auto_Debloat is done and before you reboot from TWRP into system. It's recommended to do a full reinstall with this version. Lot's of changes to the install script. Also Updated twrp to twrp-3.6.2_9-0-h910.

v9.2.2 & v8.2.2
    Sable Branch version also. Has no add-on mods installed. It's recommended to do a full reinstall with this version. Lot's of changes to the install script. Un-mount all partitions after Auto_Debloat is done and before you reboot from TWRP into system.

v9.4 &v 8.4
    Updated the Speed mod from v5.4 to v5.5. Moved Auto_Debloat_log to /system and moved build.prop.stock to /system.
    Also there was an issue with Auto_Debloat v9.3 & v8.3 where it was not backing up the original build.prop file. Also my phone was getting hot with v9.3 & 8.3 IDK why? But this new version phone seems to be running a lot cooler.
    This version there is some other changes I made to improve the install of Stock Oreo. I would recommend doing a full reinstall with this version, if anything to get your stock build.prop file backed up.

v9.3 & v8.3
    I wanted to Include some of my Add-on Mods in Auto_Debloat.

What's included is in v9.3
    24_BIT_Deep_Buffers_Enabler_v4.1_Lgv20_Oreo
    DAC_Enabler+LGMusic_v1.3
    Speed_Mod_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v5.4
    Thermal_Engine_Mod_v7.0_70c
    System wide Quad DAC support. V6.2 in build.prop file

What's included in v8.3
    Speed_Mod_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v5.4

You can always just flash the version of the mod you want. Theses are just what's included.

You can update if you want, it's always best to do a full reinstall. Update instructions are down below.

v9.2 & v8.2
    I was having an issue with my sdcard, my files were getting corrupted. I think I fixed the issue with v9.2 and v8.2. You can update if you want, it's always best to do a full reinstall. Update instructions are down below.

I think it had something to do with Oreo wanting to encrypt the sd card. But it's a issue I have been dealing with for a long time. Let's hope I got it this time. Always backup your sdcard just in case.

v9.1 & v8.1
    This version is 95% Vanilla Stock Oreo Debloated to the max. Same for v9.2 & 8.2. This version there is a bug that may corrupt your sd card. Best use v9.2 or 8.2 if you want a Vanilla Stock Oreo Debloated.

new 6-27-22
    Auto_Debloat v9.8 Stable Version for H910 Install Stock Oreo & debloat.

This is my custom made debloat script. I designed this with the H910 in mind. I got tired of having to flash all the files and debloat every time I reinstalled Oreo. If you guys want to use it, that's cool. The Lgv20 is a great phone, why not make it the one of the best phones!

****Warning ONLY flash on the H910****

What's included in v9.8?
    Modded boot.img
    Triton removed
    LG RCT removed
    twrp-3.6.2_9-0-h910
    Updated Oreo Modem Drivers
    Magisk 23.0
    ezV2020 Kernel v1.0
    New GPU drivers 313.0 V11
    DAC_Enabler+LGMusic_v1.3_Oreo
    Speed_Mod_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v5.7

Requirements:
    You must to have TWRP v3-3-1.0 or higher for the H910. Or Auto_Debloat will not install, it checks to make sure you have an H910 phone before debloating because of the custom boot image. Also flashing a new kenrel after Auto_Debloat will remove all the mods in the boot.img. If there is ever is an update to the H910 kernel, I will add it to the boot.img, if you find an update let me know.

Download twrp-3.6.2_9-0-h910.img

Also if your curious what I changed in the boot.img you can go to my guide and see exactly what I modded and how I accomplished the process. link

Upgrade Instructions:
    With Auto_Debloat v9.8 & v8.8 you must do a full install of everything. No upgrade sorry.

Installation instructions:

NOTE: If you have issues downloading the rom from androidfile hosting you can use this Firefox extension Multithreaded Download Manager

1. First download
    H910_20g_Oreo_full_rooted.zip
    Auto_Debloat_H910_20g_only_v9.x_flashable.zip

2. Then copy both files to the micro sdcard on phone
    3. Reboot into twrp
    4. Click Wipe
    5. Format Data Partition (this will erase your internal storage on the phone)
    6. Click back and reboot into recovery again. aka twrp
    7. Flash H910_20g_Oreo_full_rooted.zip
    8. Flash Auto_Debloat_H910_20g_only_v9.x_flashable.zip
    9. Un-mount all partitions
    10. Reboot run setup
    11. Good idea to reinstall your EFS to get cell signal working see FAQ & Troubleshooting guide. Under "Is there a guide I can root my Lgv20 with Dirtysanta?"
    12. Optional you can DeGoogle if you want. Under "I want to DeGoogle after Auto_Debloat, can I do that?"

Notes:
    Auto_Debloat is very proficient at removing OEM Specific bloatware, however vendor specific bloatware has not been programmed in for all vendors. You can use an app like package manager to debloat the rest of the apps on your phone. Auto_Debloat was designed with the H910 in mind. It was ported over for ALL Lgv20 phones.

LGClock is removed I use DeskClock v1.2.

DesckClock.1.2.apk

DeskClock github page

Also I removed LGWeather I use

I no longer use Weather as it does not work for me. I use Forecastie. I have found out that Weather does work you just need to get a free Openweather API key.

Also I removed Google Calculator I use

Simple Calculator

Google keyboard removed, LG Keyboard still there I use

AnySoftKeyboard

Google Maps are removed I use

Organic Maps

Youtube is removed I use

NewPipe GitHub Page

Google Chrome is still there,
    I no longer use ungoogled-chromium I just use chrome.

I removed LGMail it only works on pop3 I don't use it.

new 6-27-22
    Auto_Debloat v8.8 Stable Version for most Lgv20 phones, Install Stock Oreo & debloat

This is my custom made debloat script. I designed this with the H910 in mind. I have ported it over to the Lgv20 msm8996 aka Snapdragon 820. I got tired of having to debloat every time I reinstalled Oreo. If you guys want to use it that's cool. The Lgv20 is a great phone, why not make it the one of the best!

NOTE: The Updated gpu drivers are custom made for the msm8996 aka Snapdragon 820 Stock Oreo 8.0.

What's included in v8.8?
    New GPU drivers 313.0 V11
    Disable MLT/LDB
    Removed Triton
    Disabled LG RCT
    Disabled LG Backup
    Disabled ccmd
    With out having to Mod your boot.img
    Speed_Mod_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v5.7
    system wide Quad DAC support. V6.2 in build.prop file

You can however use my guide to remove LG RCT from the boot.img and some speed tweaks link but with v4.0 or higher it's not necessary.

Requirements:
    TWRP v3-3-1.0 or higher TeamWin - TWRP LG
    Stock Oreo any version of 8.0 is fine.
    Lgv20
    msm8996 aka Snapdradon 820
    ezV2020 kernel for Oreo link

Installation instructions:

It's best if you can flash a vanilla version of Stock Oreo 8.0 rooted. Make sure it says rooted you don't want to go back to Stock with no Root. If anything Alpha Omega should work as long as it's Stock Oreo 8.0. You will need TWRP v3-3-1.0 or higher. Also I have learned from experience that v20h has kernel panic green screen errors. Best to use v20g if you can. At least that is true on the H910.

Upgrade Instructions:
    With Auto_Debloat v9.8 & v8.8 you must do a full install of everything. No upgrade sorry.

1. First download
    Auto_Debloat_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v8.x_flashable.zip
    and the ezV2020 kernel for Oreo link
    ezV2020 kernel is required for the Speed Mod

2. Then copy the files to the micro sdcard on the phone
    3. Reboot into twrp
    4. Click Wipe
    5. Format Data Partition (this will erase your internal storage on the phone)
    6. Click back and reboot into recovery again. aka twrp
    7 Flash Your version Of Stock Oreo 8.0, Kernel, Magisk, Modem drivers and twrp
    8. Flash Auto_Debloat_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v8.x_flashable.zip
    9. Un-mount all partitions
    10. Reboot run setup
    11. Good idea to reinstall your EFS to get cell signal working see FAQ & Troubleshooting guide. Under "Is there a guide I can root my Lgv20 with Dirtysanta?"
    12. Optional you can DeGoogle if you want. Under I want to "DeGoogle after Auto_Debloat, can I do that?"

Notes:
    Auto_Debloat is very proficient at removing OEM Specific bloatware, however vendor specific bloatware has not been programmed in for all vendors. You can use an app like package manager to debloat the rest of the apps on your phone. Auto_Debloat was designed with the H910 in mind. It was ported over for ALL msm8996 Lgv20 phones.

LGClock is removed I use DeskClock v1.2.

DesckClock.1.2.apk

DeskClock github page

Also I removed LGWeather I use

I no longer use Weather as it does not work for me. I use Forecastie. I have found out that Weather does work you just need to get a free Openweather API key.

Also I removed Google Calculator I use

Simple Calculator

Google keyboard removed, LG Keyboard still there I use

AnySoftKeyboard

Google Maps are removed I use

Organic Maps

Youtube is removed I use

NewPipe GitHub Page

Google Chrome is still there,
    I no longer use ungoogled-chromium I just use chrome.

I removed LGMail it only works on pop3 I don't use it.

Download Auto_Debloat new 6-28-22
    Auto_Debloat Latest version & All My Mods and Tweaks MEGA

SHA1 = 2c8e62a94e8be52b1e81ffe52106f808e41ebae3 Auto_Debloat_H910_20g_only_v9.8_flashable.zip

SHA1 = 0f6f528a4260a4750430eb457f84783da4918de1 Auto_Debloat_Lgv20_msm8996_Oreo_v8.8_flashable.zip

I uploaded the Latest version of Auto_Debloat to XDA.

Credits, A Special Thank You
    @ezzony - for the ezV2020 kernel. XDA
    @askermk2000 - for the MK2000 kernel. XDA
    @me2151 for DirtySanta. XDA
    @clsA for the H910 v20g rom. XDA
    @darkknight200 for the H910 Oreo modem drivers. Download Link
    @gavin19 for providing the Adreno 530 GPU drivers 313.0 V11 non-treble-use Download Link
    at TeamWin TWRP, for TWRP.
    at the people over at Magisk, for an Opensource Root.
    at XDA, for a Great Platform.

And everyone else that I may have missed that helped with the Lgv20.
    Thank you all, for helping make the Lgv20 phone one of the best rooted phones of all time.
    There is no link to the flashable zip file? Or am I missing something here?
    Yeah give me 5 min I was putting the final touches on Auto_Debloat v8.3 and v7.3. Uploading now.
    Hey man just to update :)
    The install went smooth as, everything seems very snappy and the battery seems to be lasting nicely, no greenify or anything else installed.
    I did get an issue I had before when installing AlphaOmega - I had no modem (phone didn't recognize it had a sim card in the slot). I installed as per instructions formatting and rebooting, coming from my previous AO (also Oreo) installation. Fortunately, I solved this problem, wrote a detailed write up and still had my modified modem file from 3 years ago. Here is that detailed write up for if anyone else should have the problem of only having Modem (cell signal) or Fingerprint working after flash. Doesn't seem to happen to many people, but a few have had the same problem as me.
    Now in the long process of getting the phone back as I want it :)
    Thanks again for your time and effort on this - it is so nice to boot into a debloated, snappy phone.....just playing with all your recommendations now, the screen ghosting zip seems to have worked well, battery is great, phone is quick....I'll keep playing and reporting anything interesting etc :) Subscribed, too of course!
    hey everyone I have updated the Thermal mods today 5-5-22 and I have updated the speed mods 5-4-22. The thermal mods are most likely the final version, I am very happy with how they turned out this time. Sometimes I have one of those aha moments and everything just comes together. That's how it was with the thermal mods today.
    Hi everyone, some questions:
    1. My hardware is an H915 but I'm on a H910 Lineage OS 18.1 rom. Is this phone compatible with this mod and what is the process for switching to this rom from that?
    2. How does the DAC work compared to pure stock? I'm on LOS 18.1 right now and it doesn't auto-detect the impedance of the headphones connected. It's always on high impedance mode which I realized is necessary.
    3. Are all the three microphones functional as and is the stock voice (audio) recorder present? In LOS 18.1, it isn't. Only the bottom mic works.
    Thanks.
    Hello I am the creator of Auto_Debloat. I will answer number 2 & 3 first. Great and Yes, it's the stock rom everything works as it should.

Now Number 1. I just want to say I have never tested Auto_Debloat v9.1 on the H915, but in theory it should work.

Do you have a DUMP backup of your original rom? That's important because it has your EFS. If not you may try to flash the H91510e_00_VTR_CA_OP_1205.kdz file on your phone, then do DUMP backup that may get your EFS off of your phone.

In order to go back to the stock rom from LOS, I would flash the H91510e_00_VTR_CA_OP_1205.kdz again and root your phone with dirtysanta, install Nougat update twrp. Then you could try and download the two files for Auto_Debloat v9.1 for the H910. Just make sure you are on TWRP v3-3-1.0 for the H910 before flashing Auto_Debloat. I don't see why it would not work, the H915 and H910 are almost the same phones.
    In fact I had to flash the H91510e_00_VTR_CA_OP_1205.kdz to root my H910 phone, as there is no KDZ file for the H910.

You should be able to follow this guide on how to root the H910. Once you have Nougat up and running on your H915 phone, follow the guide for installing Auto_Debloat v9.1. Then just reinstall your EFS to get cell signal working in the Auto_Debloat FAQ Guide. Also you may have to setup your APN on the phone for your provider.

Download all the files first, save them all to your microsd card. Root guide down below.

NOTE: If you have issues downloading the rom from androidfile hosting you use this Firefox extension Multithreaded Download Manager

h910-10r.zip "the v10r firmware + boot + system"
    h910_root_pkg.zip "DirtySanta root package"
    usb drivers for windows
    Terminal Emulator for Android

You need to flash some files after you flash the rom "h910-10r.zip" In this exact order before you reboot. Don't forget to do a format before you install the rom, to remove the encryption on the data partition.

H910_BTTF-mk2000.zip
    and
    Magisk-v19.0.zip
    and
    twrp-3.3.1-0-h910.img

To install twrp-3.3.1-0-h910.img (The img file can be flashed with twrp you just need to select Install Image, select the file and choose recovery).

[ROOT] HOWTO: AT&T H910 up to v20g (FULLY TESTED)

After you have installed Nougat and it works, then you can go to Auto_Debloat v9.1 install guide.