Search This thread

oscaroxy

Feb 11, 2008
It works fine on my device, I've change all fonts and colors to my liking. Did you try with other fonts (home tab, Messages, etc) and see if it works. If it still doesn't, then something must be wrong with M2DC. May be you need to re-install.

Thanks for your interest, however I re-install M2DC and I've tried to change font, color, size and other ... well ... when I saw the check "Use default Font Settings" checked then the change don't go fine, that is I uncheck "Use default Font Settings", I change the font and press "Apply" but nothing. I re-open M2DC and I re-saw the check "Use default Font Settings" checked. This happen only with "Home Tab Alarm 0 Text" and not with "Home tab Title Text", but in this case I saw the check already unchecked.

azahidi

Dec 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for your interest, however I re-install M2DC and I've tried to change font, color, size and other ... well ... when I saw the check "Use default Font Settings" checked then the change don't go fine, that is I uncheck "Use default Font Settings", I change the font and press "Apply" but nothing. I re-open M2DC and I re-saw the check "Use default Font Settings" checked. This happen only with "Home Tab Alarm 0 Text" and not with "Home tab Title Text", but in this case I saw the check already unchecked.

Frankly, I am not quite clear about your problem explanation.
However, if it works for other fonts, it should also work for "Home Tab Alarm 0 Text" . If you change the font for "Home Tab Alarm 0 Text" you will only see it when you set the alarm ON. If your alarm is OFF, you will see "Home Tab Alarm 1 Text".

Now, whenever you change any font (by unchecking the "Use default Font Settings" and selecting other fonts), the "Use default Font Settings" will always be "unchecked", regardless how many times you close and open M2DC. If will keep your last setting applied.

I suggest that you change the font settings one at a time, i.e. change one - Apply - see what happens, then change another one - Apply - and so on.

oscaroxy

Feb 11, 2008
Frankly, I am not quite clear about your problem explanation.
However, if it works for other fonts, it should also work for "Home Tab Alarm 0 Text" . If you change the font for "Home Tab Alarm 0 Text" you will only see it when you set the alarm ON. If your alarm is OFF, you will see "Home Tab Alarm 1 Text".

Now, whenever you change any font (by unchecking the "Use default Font Settings" and selecting other fonts), the "Use default Font Settings" will always be "unchecked", regardless how many times you close and open M2DC. If will keep your last setting applied.

I suggest that you change the font settings one at a time, i.e. change one - Apply - see what happens, then change another one - Apply - and so on.

Excuse me for my bad english, however you have hitted the problem, but unfortunately it don't work fine. I repeat:
when I set "Home tab Title Text" (where already unchecking the "Use default Font Settings") then work fine, while when I set "Home Tab Alarm 0 Text" or "Home Tab Alarm 1 Text" (where the check "Use default Font Settings" is always checked also when I uncheck it) then it don't work fine.

I follow your advice, that is I setting one at time and I see what happen ... nothing it don't work fine. Did you have try the change the color of "Home Tab Alarm 0 Text"?

Last edited:

oscaroxy

Feb 11, 2008
but can you give me the register key for change the alarm font color ... I saw a thread where this was possible.

I found the key for date and other text but not for alarm and also for sms

thanks

pkoumoutsos

May 5, 2009
Credit to izzyzc for sharing with us.

Instead of locking your phone using the default "Long press right (red) button", you can assign a Softkey to do it.

phonelockyr2.jpg

Method 1
If you have Manila 2D Customiser, go to "SoftKey" tab and insert in SoftKey Name: "Your Own Text" and SoftKey Command: \windows\EndKey.exe

Method 2 - Registry Edit
Go to HKLM\Software\HTC\manila2D\Home\
Edit SK2Cmd = \windows\EndKey.exe (for right softkey, replace the default "Program")
Edit SK2 = "Your Own Text"
SOFTRESET

Hi...i tried to find the path you say but it seems that there is nothing in the folder "HOme" except an icon called "default"
What i am supposed to do? I have to create a key or a value?
Notice that i have just made a hard reset.
please leave a reply. Appreciate it.

quaium

Nov 16, 2009
Thanks for the info in post 10 azahidi. I have managed to change my left softkey to "Lock Phone" but how would I change the right softkey to open the profile selection window where you select if you want to set the phone to Normal, Vibrate, Slient etc etc?

Also, is there a way to stop you pressing the volume buttons on the side or the mute softkey or the call/end call buttons when you receive a call and you're taking the phone out of your pocket? Very annoying!

Last edited:

azahidi

Dec 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the info in post 10 azahidi. I have managed to change my left softkey to "Lock Phone" but how would I change the right softkey to open the profile selection window where you select if you want to set the phone to Normal, Vibrate, Slient etc etc?
I am not sure what program (.exe) controls that function. If you know the program name, then you can just use the same method.

Also, is there a way to stop you pressing the volume buttons on the side or the mute softkey or the call/end call buttons when you receive a call and you're taking the phone out of your pocket? Very annoying!

No idea. If you do that how would you want to answer incoming calls ?

quaium

Nov 16, 2009
I'm not sure what the program name is for that function even after doing some research.

As for answering calls, I think I am pressing the "mute" softkey... is there anyway to disable that?

anuar134

Jan 6, 2010
hi all..

im a new user for this jade aka t3g...im facing problem with several skin(cab file) which when after install I can't launch my tf2d, whether i install into device or SD card, still same...after uninstall, tf2d become ok...have any1 facing this problem....not only skin, others customize item from cab file also happen....please help....any1,anything to overcame this.... :(

azahidi

Dec 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
hi all..
im a new user for this jade aka t3g...im facing problem with several skin(cab file) which when after install I can't launch my tf2d, whether i install into device or SD card, still same...after uninstall, tf2d become ok...have any1 facing this problem.. not only skin, others customize item from cab file also happen.... please help... .any1, anything to overcame this.... :(

Some skin cabs indeed are problematic. This may be due to compilation by the skinner was not well completed. However, skin cabs should not freeze TF2D as it is only modifies graphics. Worse case, the graphics will be misaligned or jumbled up.
Likewise for other application cabs, some may may not work. Some apps were designed based on different hardware design.

Hope that gives some clarification.

anuar134

Jan 6, 2010
Some skin cabs indeed are problematic. This may be due to compilation by the skinner was not well completed. However, skin cabs should not freeze TF2D as it is only modifies graphics. Worse case, the graphics will be misaligned or jumbled up.
Likewise for other application cabs, some may may not work. Some apps were designed based on different hardware design.

Hope that gives some clarification.

hmm...ok then...tq for the reply...very usefull for noob lke me... :)

dixitr

Feb 16, 2009
hi,

i had to send my htc touch 3g for repairs to HTC. they returned it after installing new mainboard and touchscreen, and updated the firmware etc.

now the problem is - when i try to install htc home page v 2.1 (or ver 1.0) - the installation fails. it says "not sufficient system permissions for installation".

any idea how to fix this issue - so that i can install htc home and then htc customizer.

the stock standard interface is driving me craxy.....

Top Liked Posts