• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Customization question

Search This thread

willcor

Oct 2, 2008
So you don't have to be using a launcher to use icon packs or to theme your phone? (That's how I should have said it at first)
Firstly ,
i am using Nova Prime launcher for many years now.
Main reason, is for theming of Nova launcher, also theming of Klwp (Themes ) and the theming of icons , re "Icon Pack Studio "
( All of above requires ,no root )
Then Nova launcher is also compatible with most icon packs , before installing /purchasing icon pack check in description of said icon pack if its compatible with your launcher ..!

However ,if you're not using any launcher and using stock launcher eg Samsung one
i found that it's very very limited ,unless you use Samsung Good lock modules eg
Theme Park ,Multistar ,Home Up ,Quickstar L,ockstar etc etc .
The only downside is ,that Good lock and modules , is only available in certain Regions /Countries .
However,i download Good Lock and modules ,from ApkMirror site ( safe )
Its compatible with Nova Prime and other launchers .
Good luck

Reactions: jsusang
Firstly ,
Main reason, is for theming of Nova launcher, also theming of Klwp (Themes ) and the theming of icons , re "Icon Pack Studio "
Then Nova launcher is also compatible with most icon packs , before installing /purchasing icon pack check in description of said icon pack if its compatible with your launcher ..!

However ,if you're not using any launcher and using stock launcher eg Samsung one
i found that it's very very limited ,unless you use Samsung Good lock modules eg
The only downside is ,that Good lock and modules , is only available in certain Regions /Countries .
Good luck
Thank you so much for that information!

Reactions: willcor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So you don't have to be using a launcher to use icon packs or to theme your phone? (That's how I should have said it at first)
    Firstly ,

Good luck
    Firstly ,

Good luck
    Thank you so much for that information!