[Customization] Submit Your WIndows 10 Start Screenshot [Desktop/Mobile]

furboom1240

Dec 19, 2013
Erie Canal Zone
This week's DeskThemePack's

This week, I've started porting more of Tootsie's Theme Shop, since my gallery has the least amount of those.

I've also started going at themes that were sitting on my laptop last summer when my computer was broken.

Theme: Forever Love (High Contrast) by Tootsie's Theme Shop [Corvi77]

You can download the theme here.

Preview is in the GIF thumbnail below.

Last edited:

furboom1240

Dec 19, 2013
Erie Canal Zone
Obi-Wan High Contrast series

I've decided to port a triple submission of the Obi-Wan theme by Richard C. Heer on my DA page! All themes are now live and ready for download, with previews as recent as build 17134.112.

Preview GIFs are below.

Downloads: All High Contrast
[Slate]
[Sand]
[Sienna]

Last edited:

furboom1240

Dec 19, 2013
Erie Canal Zone
Pass in the Grass by The Chappel Fisher

A DeskThemePack commemorating Dale Senior is now live on my personal page!
A GIF preview is attached.
Download it here. Theme is in Aero, has three wallpapers and refarmed icons.

Last edited:

furboom1240

Dec 19, 2013
Erie Canal Zone
Signs of The Zodiac - Series Submissions

Based on the themes by Unicorn Lady. I will come back to this post as new themes are released. Previews for unreleased themes will only be here on XDA, the second home of my Screenshot Saturday gallery.

There are 12 themes in this series: Listed in release order. Themes that are available are hyperlinked. The artist made a style change, and as a result, Cancer will be a Split Submission when it goes live at the beginning of its bookend date.

Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer HiC
Cancer Aero
Leo
Virgo

Previews are below.

Last edited:

furboom1240

Dec 19, 2013
Erie Canal Zone
More Microsoft Plus! Remixes

With additional help from DeviantArt's Russell Groenwood, I have been able to get some more Microsoft Plus! themes ported out to interested Windows 10 users. They do work with Windows 8.1, if you're still running that hunk of junk.

The following themes will be included:

Snowboarding 2.0
Leonardo Da Vinci 2.0
Jazz 2.0
60s USA 2.0

Themes that are available now will be hyperlinked. They are individually scheduled on DeviantArt for weekly release. When they're posted I will place them here, on my Mastodon, and on my Minds page. And while you're at it, follow me there, too. I am not migrating to MeWe.

Attachments

Last edited:

furboom1240

Dec 19, 2013
Erie Canal Zone
New DeskThemePacks available

After a concerted effort to complete three Summer classes, cramming 15 weeks of school into an eight week period, I'm back to doing what I love - making Desktop Themes for the 21st Century!

Some new conventions:

? use the Question sound for the UAC control. May not always work depending on sound compression factor.
? Use the Start Windows sound for Device Insert, Theme Change and Return from Sleep.
? Use custom font switcher that is a REG file to make wholesale changes to system font without installing third party software. Must be Admin to do this.

Theme previews are attached. From version 1903. Visual Styles look awesome, but please do not compromise your PC's security for the sake of a good look. I gave up on CM themes eventually. I hated every second of it, believe me.

70s Bedroom - The Remix (theme originally by FreeDesktopThemez, though it whiffs of MSPlus!)
Romance - By Tootsie's Theme Shop - in Aero only

Last edited: