Customize cm11 based roms using xposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mr.phantom

Oct 15, 2012
Chandigarh
ashishbansal.in
Well i have seen many posts by the users who are missing many features like "slide across status bar 2 adjust brightness" ,"List View Animations","Navigation bar settings","Hardware buttons control on lockscreen" in cm 11 , slim kat, carbon rom......

So I have made the new thread for easy reference to all these type of mods like clock mods , battery mod , notification mod , listview animation ,System animation, Lock screen mod , scrolling mod , navigation bar and many more

I am just sharing the files , I am not the developer of any of these modules.

These all mods can be acquired using Xposed installers from this post:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

thanks to rovo89

and then installing its various modules like
Gravity Box by C3C076 and XuiMod by zst123

and start customizing ;)

RVR

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 29, 2012
Mumbai
rutvikrajagopal.in
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Well i have seen many posts by the users who are missing many features like "slide across status bar 2 adjust brightness" ,"List View Animations","Navigation bar settings","Hardware buttons control on lockscreen" in cm 11 , slim kat, carbon rom......

So I have made the new thread for easy reference to all these type of mods like clock mods , battery mod , notification mod , listview animation ,System animation, Lock screen mod , scrolling mod , navigation bar and many more

thanks to rovo89

and start customizing ;)

wrong section

Reactions: thejaswynd

Towle

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2010
The Wild
It is not necessary to start a new thread with a link to another thread. The creator already has a thread for his work. Thanks.

Thread closed.

Reactions: RVR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks to rovo89

and start customizing ;)

wrong section
    It is not necessary to start a new thread with a link to another thread. The creator already has a thread for his work. Thanks.

Thread closed.