CustomRUU for Polaris

Search This thread

udK

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 15, 2007
Switzerland
Hi all, I've created HTC Polaris CustomRUU patched to perform a 'task 32' instead of a 'task 28' after flashing an .nbh, so it will not format your device if you just flash a radio or a splash screen.

How to: Drop the .nbh file of your choice in the same folder as CustomRUU and start flashing.

Have fun.

v1.2
-Fixed ModelID.fig

Attachments

• Polaris_CustomRUU_v1.2.zip
    611.7 KB · Views: 18,907
Last edited:

reyjabs

Aug 27, 2007
Hi all, I've created HTC Polaris CustomRUU patched to perform a 'task 32' instead of a 'task 28' after flashing an .nbh, so it will not format your device if you just flash a radio or a splash screen.

How to: Drop the .nbh file of your choice in the same folder as CustomRUU and start flashing.

Have fun.

Thanks udK. BTW can we use this also if we want to flash a ROM?

hkfriends

Aug 24, 2007
sorry, I'm a newbie and don't know what exactly about 'task 28' ??? :confused:
can you tell us more in details?

fktsndr

Jun 18, 2007
Welcome here UDK!

As I see, you have a polaris too:)

Do you plan to cook a rom too?

The_Steph

Mar 20, 2007
Paris
udk,

As a simple user of what's available, I already flashed both my radio and splash screen and I never had my Polaris formatted. So why is exactly your Custom_RUU made for?

Thanks.
The_Steph

udK

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 15, 2007
Switzerland
If anyone want I can release a very simple Kitchen for Polaris.

Last edited:

omaga

Jul 22, 2007
Hello udK! nice to see you here! Im looking forward to flash the rom you made in the future;) I loved your Lizard roms in my Trinity:)

sgreenwood99

Oct 4, 2007
Houston

Have fun.

We can't use this to flash cooked roms from other devices to Polaris, can we?