How To Guide [CVC5][OneUI 4.1] OFFICIAL STOCK FW (Mar 22) | Z Fold3 International (SM-F926B)

Search This thread
MSR and XSP are the same since they both belong in the same multi-CSC family. XID is different, don't get confused. PDA might be the same but contents may differ a little bit. To avoid getting bugs or errors, if you are going to flash firmware from a different multi-CSC, do not use HOME_CSC (this will result in a factory reset).

Yes, as long as your current firmware and the new firmware you downloaded belongs to the same multi-CSC, you can use HOME_CSC.
Can you confirm that I can flash the rom on my EUX coded Fold3?

Thanks

/CK

annson08

Can you confirm that I can flash the rom on my EUX coded Fold3?

Thanks

/CK
Can you send a screenshot of your service provider software version under the software information? It would look something like this:

Screenshot_20220104-195320_Settings.jpg

If yours looks like SM-F926B_OXM_EUX, then yes, you can flash the rom.

Reactions: Café King

exocetdj

Dec 2, 2011
Jah's making me crazy
Easy way to tell is by checking the service provider software version for the multicsc "O##" code - in the pic above that is OXM - and then choosing any corresponding firmware from the excellent table on the first page of this thread :)

whatwhatster

Oct 1, 2013
I downloaded XSP with Frija and updated my phone with Odin, I used HOME_CSC but the software information showed PHN before and it now says -.

What can or should I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-232413_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-232413_Settings.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 44

annson08

I downloaded XSP with Frija and updated my phone with Odin, I used HOME_CSC but the software information showed PHN before and it now says -.

What can or should I do?
This usually changes when you insert a simcard. If you have a phn simcard, insert it to your phone and it should revert back. But you don't actually need to do anything, really, this has no implication whatsoever to your phone.

whatwhatster

Oct 1, 2013
This usually changes when you insert a simcard. If you have a phn simcard, insert it to your phone and it should revert back. But you don't actually need to do anything, really, this has no implication whatsoever to your phone.

I tried everything without success, switching back with a fully clean Android 11 EUX firmware also didn't work out. So I think it is a Vodafone thing....
I thought maybe it could give a issue with OTA updates i the future?

sajysaj

Jan 30, 2010
Glasgow
Hi,

Hope someone can help me because I haven't messed about with changing CSC in a while now.

I have an unlocked Fold 3 (on EUX CSC) currently on Android 11. If I download this update via Frija and install via Odin, should I use Home_CSC or CSC? I am trying to avoid a full wipe if I can.
Secondly, will installing this update affect future OTA updates?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I got impatient and updated. Here's hoping everything works.

Last edited:

annson08

Hi,

Hope someone can help me because I haven't messed about with changing CSC in a while now.

I have an unlocked Fold 3 (on EUX CSC) currently on Android 11. If I download this update via Frija and install via Odin, should I use Home_CSC or CSC? I am trying to avoid a full wipe if I can.
Secondly, will installing this update affect future OTA updates?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I got impatient and updated. Here's hoping everything works.
You use home_csc if you don't want wipe. It won't affect OTA

Reactions: sajysaj

Top Liked Posts