General CVDD - May | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 2nd May

Search This thread
I was also thinking that there is something fishy with how slow the rollout of BULF was. They were probably being careful not to let a buggy update go wild. South East Europe (including me in Serbia) got it this morning.

I'm quite happy with this update. Nothing bad to report at this point.
What I've learnt in these few months is that Germany is always first....the rest is a lottery!

alleshi

May 7, 2009
REPUBLIC OF KOSOVA
We literally had one last week 🤣🤦 the test build won't be available for at least a week or 2 after the S22 series launches. The test build is One UI 4.1. mid February the next possible update. I'm not sure if we'll get one in between, possibly a bug fix for the mobile data issue some are facing, myself included.
yeah mate it was you, who gave me false hope hahahahahah
still using BULF.

adamlee2012

Jun 11, 2012
United Kingdom
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Could this be a side effect of changing CSC?
I doubt it. My internet works 90% of the time, just occasionally Samsung internet refuses to load webpage and it's happening with Google search, refuses to load results until I close it off and try a few times. Another frustrating issue I've encountered is YouTube full screen video stops working. Pinch to zoom and make it full screen stops working randomly until I force close the app and load it up again, could be issue with YouTube app but it's been happening for a while now.

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
AHAHAHAHA I mistakenly overwrite the "Decrypted by" name on CheckFirm 🤣

Sorry Tizen99 😁

Edit: I was able to restore the name, luckly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-232118_CheckFirm.png
    Screenshot_20220117-232118_CheckFirm.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
UK
As CVA2 is in the test fingers crossed for February release and hopefully for bug free release... As currently BULF is quite bad build.

amirage

Is BULJ a newer or an older version?
Since "J" comes after "F", it should logically be newer. But since the last update, I think Samsung coders forgot their primary English lessons..as BULF came after BULG... so that's that! I think these are guys are watching too much of Squid Games on repeat!

Last edited:

Elhombree

Jan 9, 2014
This is unbelievable, NEE has still not received BULF update! i wonder if Samsung has paused the update if they have found a issue. When DBT gets an update, that means NEE is just around the corner to get but DBT got it 5th january and still no sign of BULF update for NEE, even US got it quicker than us and that never happens!

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
As CVA2 is in the test fingers crossed for February release and hopefully for bug free release... As currently BULF is quite bad build.
Don't bet on it. Samsung could release a minor update with the February patches, before moving on One Ui 4.1.

BULF took almost 3 weeks to be released (and it was smaller compared to what One Ui 4.1 will be), I'm not ruling out a longer time frame for One Ui 4.1.

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
UK
Don't bet on it. Samsung could release a minor update with the February patches, before moving on One Ui 4.1.

BULF took almost 3 weeks to be released (and it was smaller compared to what One Ui 4.1 will be), I'm not ruling out a longer time frame for One Ui 4.1.
I only get a bit of hope, but you might be right. First small update for us and 4.1 for S22... then we month or two later

Top Liked Posts