General CVDD - May | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 2nd May

Search This thread

Mihai06

Jan 17, 2022
Hi, is there a way to get back to Android 11 from android 12 BULF? Or in the future with the new update will we ever be able to return to 11? Thanks!

garret1976

Jun 5, 2012
I only want one thing. Smoother UI experience.

Still experience some random stuttering. I notice it because I'm also using a iPhone 13.

Reactions: Orlaf
I have lag after the BULF update. When I unlock the phone with my fingerprint and start scrolling sideways on the phone lags terribly as if it had a 10Hz refresh. Re-locking and unlocking help. I've never had anything like it. The best thing is that when I turn on the overlay that shows the screen refresh, it shows that it is 120 Hz and it jumps as if it was 10. It's the first issue after all upgrades for me. Samsung WTF :(

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
In every case Samsung always act like that in past occasions:

First releases was bad, while x.1 versions was the solution.

For this I have high expectations for 4.1 version (and I hope not to be wrong).

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
I have lag after the BULF update. When I unlock the phone with my fingerprint and start scrolling sideways on the phone lags terribly as if it had a 10Hz refresh. Re-locking and unlocking help. I've never had anything like it. The best thing is that when I turn on the overlay that shows the screen refresh, it shows that it is 120 Hz and it jumps as if it was 10. It's the first issue after all upgrades for me. Samsung WTF :(
It's because it's not refresh rate related. Until recently all phones had just 60 Hz screens but they used to have lags. Those screen had constant 60 Hz so how come they lagged :) ? Because those lags are usually SOC related, ,kernel related problems. Hope they fix it for you all guys.

Last edited:

bmonteiro

May 8, 2015
I doubt it. My internet works 90% of the time, just occasionally Samsung internet refuses to load webpage and it's happening with Google search, refuses to load results until I close it off and try a few times. Another frustrating issue I've encountered is YouTube full screen video stops working. Pinch to zoom and make it full screen stops working randomly until I force close the app and load it up again, could be issue with YouTube app but it's been happening for a while now.

I have the exact same issue, it's getting on my nerves

Orlaf

Nov 18, 2017
Italy
From BVA6 to BVA8.

It's not so important, but I still wanted to inform you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-115503_CheckFirm.png
    Screenshot_20220123-115503_CheckFirm.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 70

iamnotkurtcobain

Oct 30, 2010
Vienna
I have problems with lag on some apps. YouTube especially. It lags like crazy sometimes. Minimizing a playing video is janky af. The whole app feels like it's running on a 10 year old phone. It's not the app's fault! Tried on my old S10+ with Android 11. No problems there. So it is clearly Android 12.

Top Liked Posts